PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Gold for increased growth

mscm
September 24th, 2013, 05:15 AM
I searched but did not find any threads about this, so if there is already one out there, my apologies!

Yesterday I finally recieved my msm, and I really want to try the Liquid Gold with sulfur in it for increased growth. Have anyone tried this, if yes, what is or was your experience? here's the one I've been looking at:

http://www.liquidgoldhairproducts.com/product/liquid-gold-hair-growth-oil-essential-oil-blend-4oz

I know someone make their own sulfurmix with oils for scalp-application, anyone tried this?

mscm
September 25th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Nobody? :/

Coolcombination
September 25th, 2013, 04:26 AM
I know liquid gold nail varnish makes your nails stronger, and their both made of keratin so perhaps it will work on hair too.

mscm
September 25th, 2013, 04:45 AM
I know liquid gold nail varnish makes your nails stronger, and their both made of keratin so perhaps it will work on hair too.
Ah ok, do you know if it contains sulfur?

Hairitic
September 25th, 2013, 07:32 AM
I have one of the Liquid Gold Hair Growth Oils. I used it once but I find I forget to use it the night before I wash. I'll have to check when I get home to see which one I got... I think it's the Sulfur one. I'll sell it to you cheap if you want to try it? ;)

mscm
September 25th, 2013, 07:34 AM
I have one of the Liquid Gold Hair Growth Oils. I used it once but I find I forget to use it the night before I wash. I'll have to check when I get home to see which one I got... I think it's the Sulfur one. I'll sell it to you cheap if you want to try it? ;)

That would be great! is it the same as in the link?:)

MaryO
September 25th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Hey mscm, I actually have the oil but it was so much trouble to put on my head that I only used it a couple of times. I put it on my 21 month old kid's head (don't like to have unused stuff hanging around!) but I have to say it didn't grow much more than you'd expect his hair to grow. But I reckon it might be good for the scalp anyways! ;-)