PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Ficcare Silky M or L

NaClH2O
September 23rd, 2013, 10:13 PM
Nevermind! :p

rowie
September 23rd, 2013, 10:17 PM
Too bad you didn't buy the silky sea blue I had offered you a long time ago. In fact nobody wanted it from me so I ended up selling it cheaper here at the swap board and I think it was Juliaxena who snagged it in a heart beat. Bet you wish you hadn't turned it down since it had the logo and in excellent near mint condition. I still couldn't forget that.

NaClH2O
September 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM
What? I was never offered a silky blue from you. The only ficcares you private messaged me about were the 3 tone blue and the gold retro.

If you HAD offered it to me, I most certainly would have snagged it up! :(

juliaxena
September 24th, 2013, 12:08 AM
That one was clearly meant for me, it was fate :). Noone can ever love it more :). But if I ever decide to sell my OTHER sea blue, I can tell you OP. As long as you keep me on you list for Ficcare sales as well :).

NaClH2O
September 24th, 2013, 07:30 AM
That would be great, would you let me know? What are the chances you'll decide to let it go? :) I give a very good ficcare home! I would really love to have a silky sea blue.

juliaxena
September 24th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Not very high right now, I prefer swapping :). But you never know. You didn't say anything about putting me on your list :D.

NaClH2O
September 24th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I will of course put you on my list! I don't have many things to swap yet though, only 2 medium lotuses and 2 large mattes. But if I ever want to sell I'll think of you first!

rowie
September 24th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Oh wow I didn't realize I had offered you two other fabulous pieces. Still, those were rare pieces and also near mint condition, oh yeah that was right after you had turned those down then I didn't offer it to you in case of you'd turn me down again. Anyhow, any of the older collections are now no longer made. However, rumor is still out there that the Silkies might make a return....

NaClH2O
September 24th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Hopefully that rumor is true, I would love to be able to get a few. The silkies are gorgeous :)

juliaxena
September 24th, 2013, 10:23 AM
And it was ME who got one of those :D yaaay.

Oh wow I didn't realize I had offered you two other fabulous pieces. Still, those were rare pieces and also near mint condition, oh yeah that was right after you had turned those down then I didn't offer it to you in case of you'd turn me down again. Anyhow, any of the older collections are now no longer made. However, rumor is still out there that the Silkies might make a return....

NaClH2O
September 24th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Clearly you need to share the wealth with me juliaxena!