PDA

View Full Version : 1 year on....

IndigoOptimist
September 23rd, 2013, 03:54 PM
Just thought some of you might like to see my progress pictures. I know I love looking at other peoples!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/rose_art/cats_zps52572ab6.jpg

I've been half neglecting my hair for the last 6 months - I've just been so busy with moving areas and starting a new job.

This is the first picture I've taken since April and I was shocked at how long it is now! Can I call this BSL?! I don't think I've had hair this length in about 10 years and it's very nice. Obviously, it's not as long as some of the lovely locks around here, but I am now looking at people I know, who I used to think had really long hair and mine is now the same length!
:cheese:

P.S. my hair in the more recently picture doesn't look as nice because I hadn't brushed my hair, in the older one I had! :s

melusine963
September 23rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
:cheer: I'd say you're almost at BSL. Your hair looks great! You have such a beautiful colour.

Macaroni
September 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Yay, you! That's MBL, mid back length.

shutterpillar
September 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
I think you are at BSL!

IndigoOptimist
September 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
:cheer: I'd say you're almost at BSL. Your hair looks great! You have such a beautiful colour.

Whoop Whoop!! Thank you! I love the colour too, but it does get some help from a natural tint that I put in every 2 months or so to bring the red out, other wise it starts to looks greyish :s

IndigoOptimist
September 23rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
I think you are at BSL!

Yey!! :D I'd made it my goal to get to BSL/MBL by Christmas this year :)

stachelbeere
September 23rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
wait, MBL comes BEFORE BSL...???

your hair looks beautiful :D I'd say it's BSL+

IndigoOptimist
September 23rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
wait, MBL comes BEFORE BSL...???

your hair looks beautiful :D I'd say it's BSL+

Yeah, I've always considered BSL to be before MBL :s

stachelbeere
September 23rd, 2013, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I've always considered BSL to be before MBL :s

oh, I think I misread two comments and wasn't certain about the MBL/BSL order, sorry for the confusion.
because of my slowly growing hair and the huge gap between BSL and WL I need another milestone - MBL.

Unless your bra strap is REALLY low you can call this BSL and even MBL :D :D it looks like you should be at waist around Christmas - March...?

Jenny31557
September 23rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
Great progress! Did you trim your hair inbetween these pictures?

Aingeal
September 23rd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Looks great! That's quite a bit of growth!

Squiggy
September 23rd, 2013, 07:42 PM
It looks great! Lovely color, and I love the shape of your hemline.

Leeloo
September 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
It is definitely BSL! Very nice progress. Very pretty!

Micayla47
September 23rd, 2013, 10:48 PM
great progress and i love your color!

0xalis
September 23rd, 2013, 11:36 PM
Your hair looks so healthy, and the colour is fantastic! Great job!

lapushka
September 24th, 2013, 04:00 AM
This is the first picture I've taken since April and I was shocked at how long it is now! Can I call this BSL?! I don't think I've had hair this length in about 10 years and it's very nice. Obviously, it's not as long as some of the lovely locks around here, but I am now looking at people I know, who I used to think had really long hair and mine is now the same length!
:cheese:

I think you are most certainly at BSL. Congrats! Nice progress, and I love the color of your hair! :D

Words
September 24th, 2013, 04:47 AM
I love the colour of your hair, it looks lovely :)

FuzzyBlackWaves
September 24th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Congratulations on reaching BSL! I understand MBL to be half way between BSL and waist.

deja
September 24th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Very nice progression! I love the color :)

butterfly_dream
September 24th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Great progress! :toast: You are almost at BSL to me.

SleepyTangles
September 24th, 2013, 09:35 AM
It looks lovely. I think I've never seen a person with your hair colour in real life, its such an unique shade of gold and copper . The growth is really nice, but I can't say were your BS is... litterally speaking, it seems in the "middle" of your back!

jacqueline101
September 25th, 2013, 01:15 AM
No mater what length it is it's beautiful

Stray_mind
September 25th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Nice progress! It looks healthy and happy.

Chelyl
September 25th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Beautiful hair! How many times did you trim your hair?

nakima
September 25th, 2013, 12:34 PM
:hollie: congrats on the growth and very pretty color! thanks for shareing.

ghost
September 25th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Your hair looks great! I'd guess BSL or almost BSL for the length.

IndigoOptimist
September 25th, 2013, 02:07 PM
oh, I think I misread two comments and wasn't certain about the MBL/BSL order, sorry for the confusion.
because of my slowly growing hair and the huge gap between BSL and WL I need another milestone - MBL.

Unless your bra strap is REALLY low you can call this BSL and even MBL :D :D it looks like you should be at waist around Christmas - March...?

My bra strap is quite low... If I'm at waist my March I'll be so happy!!!! :D

IndigoOptimist
September 25th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Great progress! Did you trim your hair inbetween these pictures?
I micro trim and S&D, but I never let anyone else cut my hair, so no trips to the hairdressers for me :)

IndigoOptimist
September 25th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Thank you for all the lovely comments :D
I love my hair colour, however, sadly it isn't all natural :( I put a washin-washout redd tint in it about once a month to bring the red out. It's naturally dirty blonde with a little bit of red, but without the tint it can look slightly grey in some lights, which leads to people asking me if I'm going grey, or asking if I tried to dye my hair ginger and it went wrong :s Neither of which are true :P