PDA

View Full Version : Not listed in the Member List

neko_kawaii
September 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
I was just poking around in the Member List (accessed via the community pull down menu below tabs) and inexplicably could not find myself. I checked my privacy settings and couldn't find one that would explain this, then looking for the first name that popped up in the Activity Stream (jacqueline101) discovered that member did not appear to be listed either. Doesn't matter to me greatly, but I can usually puzzle these things out myself and I can't solve this mystery!

What would cause a person not to appear in the Member List?

PolarCathy
September 23rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
I was just poking around in the Member List (accessed via the community pull down menu below tabs) and inexplicably could not find myself. I checked my privacy settings and couldn't find one that would explain this, then looking for the first name that popped up in the Activity Stream (jacqueline101) discovered that member did not appear to be listed either. Doesn't matter to me greatly, but I can usually puzzle these things out myself and I can't solve this mystery!

What would cause a person not to appear in the Member List?

Does Cathy exist? :demon:

Gumball
September 23rd, 2013, 03:11 PM
My first guess would be the forum not having indexed everything properly during the upgrade, similar to why there are chunks of time missing from the search feature, etc.