PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trying this, thoughts?

sarahthegemini
September 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM
http://www.curlyemporium.co.uk/products/Curl-Fix-8oz.html

As a leave-in conditioner. My current LI has a few hydrolyzed proteins as the first ingredients, so I don't think the protein in the CJ Curl Fix will be too much. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this or thoughts on a fine haired wavey using this on a regularly basis?

TIA!

eta: Nevermind, I just read that it won't be available in the UK soon!

melusine963
September 23rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
I haven't used this, so I can't give any useful advice. I'm bumping this thread for you since it's rapidly disappearing under a mountain of zombie threads.

Squiggy
September 23rd, 2013, 04:08 PM
For reviews on curly products check out naturallycurly.com if you don't already know about it. There is a very large section on product reviews. Even if you can't get this one you may find something else you want to try.

sarahthegemini
September 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
I haven't used this, so I can't give any useful advice. I'm bumping this thread for you since it's rapidly disappearing under a mountain of zombie threads.

That's sweet of you :)

sarahthegemini
September 23rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
For reviews on curly products check out naturallycurly.com if you don't already know about it. There is a very large section on product reviews. Even if you can't get this one you may find something else you want to try.

I'm a member of naturallycurly :) I've read a lot of reviews for many products but this one in particular really stood out for me, will keep searching for an alternative!

TheVegan6
September 23rd, 2013, 05:01 PM
Oooh, that looks cool! I'm going to try that, even though my hair isn't really curly.

Islandgrrl
September 23rd, 2013, 07:17 PM
mountain of zombie threads.

Oh my, that's funny. ;)