PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket

girlcat36
March 18th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I cannot upload any pictures from my photobucket account. Is there another image hosting site that is easier to use? Am I just dumb? I have tried all four of the links they provide under the pictures. Is anyone able to upload from photobucket? Sorry if this question has already been asked!

Flaxen
March 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Uploading has been off and on for the past few days, so maybe it's off again. You could try Imageshack or Tinypic, though. :smile:

Broken Angel
March 18th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I cannot upload any pictures from my photobucket account. Is there another image hosting site that is easier to use? Am I just dumb? I have tried all four of the links they provide under the pictures. Is anyone able to upload from photobucket? Sorry if this question has already been asked!

Girlcat, I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to upload your pictures from photobucket to. Are you just adding a picture to a post in a thread? Or are you uploading to a photo album/journal/blog?

If it is the latter, then I think that you would need to upload the pictures directly to the site from your computer, not an already hosted picture.

girlcat36
March 18th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I was going to add a picture to a post.
I didn't have any trouble uploading from my computer for my avatar, siggy, and profile pics.

tiny_teesha
March 18th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Its photobucket it is a bit dodgey lately. If you really want to hurry try image shack.,

TheHippieChick
March 18th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I have been using photobucket only and have had no problems. I did notice I kept forgetting to click the image button in my conversation box. When I would try to copy and paste directly to the text box, it never worked. I had to remember to open the URL box and add the link to that. Maybe that will help?

girlcat36
March 18th, 2008, 07:11 PM
http://images28.fotki.com/v1002/photos/1/1106072/5222125/P1000549-vi.jpg?1185809391

I guess it must be Photobucket. I was able to upload this from my Fotki account. Thanks for the help.

Broken Angel
March 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I was going to add a picture to a post.
I didn't have any trouble uploading from my computer for my avatar, siggy, and profile pics.

For a post, you want the IMG tags. But yes, as the others have said, there are times that Photobucket is weird and won't work. Normally when that happens, I just associate it with them trying to upgrade. I still use it because it's easy and keeps all of my pictures handy.

I'm glad you got your picture to show, even if you had to use another host to do it. That looks like an amazing place.

girlcat36
March 19th, 2008, 12:38 PM
For a post, you want the IMG tags. But yes, as the others have said, there are times that Photobucket is weird and won't work. Normally when that happens, I just associate it with them trying to upgrade. I still use it because it's easy and keeps all of my pictures handy.

I'm glad you got your picture to show, even if you had to use another host to do it. That looks like an amazing place.

Thanks, broken angel. It was from an awesome hike in the White Mountains last summer.

redneckprincess
May 5th, 2009, 07:41 PM
I cant seam to add pics (to my posts) either