PDA

View Full Version : Hubby has plans for my hair

Aingeal
September 19th, 2013, 09:50 PM
So I asked dh today how long he wants my hair to get....his answer? As long as it can get! Maybe even tbl. Eeeek. This changes things a bit for me! I may decide to go for it. :cool:

EdG
September 19th, 2013, 10:14 PM
I say double-dare him.

"Let's see who can grow longer hair!" :lol:

Welcome to the board. :)
Ed

pogo0685
September 19th, 2013, 10:16 PM
When I asked my husband how long was to long for him he said ankle is probably on the long side.... Yeah I don't think I will ever make it to ankle. I would like to get to fingertip or possibly knee length.

AmyBeth
September 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM
My DH was a long hair in the '70s as a teen, so when I started growing my hair, I invited him to join me and he is almost as enthusiastic as I. He won't use castor oil, though:p.

melusine963
September 23rd, 2013, 04:47 PM
So I asked dh today how long he wants my hair to get....his answer? As long as it can get! Maybe even tbl. Eeeek. This changes things a bit for me! I may decide to go for it. :cool:

You should have asked him what he's going to buy you to reward each new hair milestone, now that you're going to all the effort of growing it for him. :stirpot:

Aingeal
September 23rd, 2013, 04:49 PM
You should have asked him what he's going to buy you to reward each new hair milestone, now that you're going to all the effort of growing it for him. :stirpot:

Ooooooooo I like that!

clioariane
September 23rd, 2013, 05:13 PM
I asked my boyfriend the same thing the other day and he pointed at tailbone length (longer than I expected!) so that will be my new goal too :)

cheetahfast
September 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
Haha, this sounds like my boyfriend.

He's a former long hair (it was waist before I knew him), but he can't grow it for career reasons (so unfortunate).
Once he mentioned that thigh hair length is what he finds to be super attractive and he's always pointing out super long hairs when we are about. I've decided to possibly go longer too!

Islandgrrl
September 23rd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Hubs has mentioned ankle. It's a bit daunting. The longest it's ever been is knee.

Marbid
September 23rd, 2013, 06:31 PM
OOOO my husbands wants me to never cut my hair. (even thou he complains of hairballs every where). He also wants our future kids (girl or boy) to not cut their hair. Until maybe when they are 13 or so.

veryhairyfairy
September 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Awww, I love it when SOs are supportive and even want longer hair on their ladies/gents! :crush:
When my hair reached waist, my dude not only pointed out that it was "super long", he was super happy when I told him I'd never have it any shorter! I love that he loves my hair and supports my wanting it 'Eve-length' (long enough to cover all my 'bits'). Gah, I'm getting all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!

caromarpie
September 23rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Mine complains about founding hair everywhere but he likes it long. He always commenting on the new product and he is behind me with my goal . I know he likes long long hair even if do not say because everytime I trim he alwats say it is to much even if I only cut a quarter of inch. So around 8 inches to go and after that we should be both happy lol

MyKing'sQueen
September 24th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Mine wants me to grow to tailbone too! He loves long hair and is very supportive and encouraging:crush:

Emanuelle
September 24th, 2013, 02:12 AM
My boyfriend never pointed out how long he would like it, but he really likes it that I want it long :).

I'm wondering how he will like mid-thigh, tee hee!

emilyann
September 24th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Ooh nice! Does he like to play with your hair or brush/comb it? I love when someone close to me wants to braid my hair, but I have no one who's interested.

My husband keeps hinting about how cute I looked with a shaggy pixie cut years ago. Fortunately for him, he's smart enough to not tell me what I can/can't do with my hair. I'm hoping he will like it when it hits tailbone length, or at least at waist. If not, oooooh welllll!! He'll live :D

RavennaNight
September 24th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Hubby loves my hair long. He doesn't even get it that I need to S&D and get rid of splits :lol: He says if I keep snipping it will never grow, which I know isn't true because bad ends break. He's happy with it long.

Aingeal
September 24th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Oh he's totally supportive. He's the one who told me I should grow my hair long in the first place. He loves to play with it...not a great thing for my hair type. Lol!

jacqueline101
September 25th, 2013, 01:04 AM
I asked my boyfriend how long he wanted mine he said to never cut it.