PDA

View Full Version : How to contact Admin ?

karenpetal
September 15th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Hi Folks

Not new here ... but wondering how to contact Admins if private messaging is not working

Hugs
K

Anje
September 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
I see you, Karenpetal. PM isn't working for you? I'll let the admins know, and you should get an email from someone soonish.

ETA: Admins say it'll be easiest to have you email them. (Makes sure they have a working email for you anyway.) tlhcstaff@gmail.com

karenpetal
September 20th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks Anje !!!

karenpetal
December 15th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Folks

Any idea on how to connect with the moderators - my account has been limited for over 2 years. need some help.

Hugs
K

karenpetal
December 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Thanks Anje - I have emailed the mods/admin @ tlhcstaff@gmail.com but have not received any response
My email ID is same as on my profile <Contact information removed>

Thanks
K

Gumball
December 15th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks Anje - I have emailed the mods/admin @ tlhcstaff@gmail.com but have not received any response
My email ID is same as on my profile <Contact information removed>

Thanks
K

Hello karenpetal. :waving: Per your message and the response in September, we have not received a message from you from that time. Please reach out to us so we can discuss the issue you're experiencing. Thanks!

karenpetal
December 15th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Thank you Gummy Guru :) nice to see you ... because of the limited access I have been infrequent here - congratulations !! Noticed the pink :)

Will send you and email

Hugs
K

truepeacenik
December 15th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Gumball, I can't PM her, like a newbie. Doesn't come up on options.
Does that help?

karenpetal
December 16th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Thank you truepeacenik :)

Small connection "I can't PM him" ;) will take the her as a huge compliment :)

Hugs
K

Gumball, I can't PM her, like a newbie. Doesn't come up on options.
Does that help?

a.steeez
January 11th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Hey are you an admin ive been waiting for an account activation i never got it probably because im inactive! Lol but would you be able to activate me? Id love to post!

neko_kawaii
January 11th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Hey are you an admin ive been waiting for an account activation i never got it probably because im inactive! Lol but would you be able to activate me? Id love to post!

Looks like your account is active now! Welcome.