PDA

View Full Version : I Just Cut Off Two Inches

Kelli Kat
September 14th, 2013, 10:11 PM
of nasty ends and my hair is so happy. I have a nice straight blunt hemline and now that it doesn't taper off to nothingness, my ponytail is alot thicker. And the stylist I went to did a great job, she cut exactly what I told her. :)

GabrielleRose
September 14th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Yay for happy hair and a great stylist! :)

I think I may need to do another trim, but I'm not ready for it.

0xalis
September 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I'm so tempted to cut off my stupid once-bleached ends and have all virgin hair... but then I'd be back to chin again. I'd love my hair to be soft all the way down, but the ends aren't breaking so there's really no reason to cut them off. Uuuuuhg :/

Allychan
September 14th, 2013, 11:01 PM
I'm so tempted to cut off my stupid once-bleached ends and have all virgin hair... but then I'd be back to chin again. I'd love my hair to be soft all the way down, but the ends aren't breaking so there's really no reason to cut them off. Uuuuuhg :/

Emily, I was right where you are now two years ago, but mine was straightening damage. It will get to a length and texture that you love just give it a bit of time. With my hair I chose to grow out the damage for a while (six mths) then I did a cut back. I then grew for another year and did six mths of microtrims. This way I kept some length and was not disheartened by having to go short. You will get there I promise, have a look at my LHC photo album page two has my starting length :)

Kelli, I just did a 4" trim and it makes a world of difference doesn't it?

Kelli Kat
September 14th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Emily, I was right where you are now two years ago, but mine was straightening damage. It will get to a length and texture that you love just give it a bit of time. With my hair I chose to grow out the damage for a while (six mths) then I did a cut back. I then grew for another year and did six mths of microtrims. This way I kept some length and was not disheartened by having to go short. You will get there I promise, have a look at my LHC photo album page two has my starting length :)

Kelli, I just did a 4" trim and it makes a world of difference doesn't it?

Yeah it really does, and it needed it, I changed color last weekend and the ends were trashed.

Aingeal
September 15th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Awesome! Thats a good feeling!

Domino
September 15th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Yay! Isn't it great getting a haircut and not regretting it later on? :)

Carolyn
September 15th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Freshly trimmed ends feel so great. Your stylist is a keeper! How nice to hear that someone got a trim and is happy with it. 2" of length is a good trade off for nice neat ends. My hair always feels so much thicker after a trim too.

jacqueline101
September 15th, 2013, 07:51 AM
I'm glad your hair is doing great.