PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else's hair love prell shampoo?

marymonster
September 14th, 2013, 10:01 AM
It's really weird to me, especially because my hair is curly, but my hair LOVES prell shampoo. I don't generally use it everyday, I do conditioner washes too. But, when I oil my hair I wash it out with prell because for some reason my hair loves oiling+prell. Anyone else experience this?

AmyBeth
September 14th, 2013, 11:47 AM
What ever floats your boat. My hair would not like that at all! It would turn into flyaway straw!

ladyihu
September 14th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Do you oil with coconut oil?

jacqueline101
September 14th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I used to use perill as a child. I did love it back then.

ladyihu
September 15th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Coconut oil and Prell seems to be a good combo. Not sure why....

Aingeal
September 15th, 2013, 07:28 AM
My hair has always hated prell! Glad you found something that works though!

MeowScat
September 15th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I use Prell to clarify my hair and when I put too much oil in it. It smells wonderful, but it's way too harsh for me to use often. It certainly strips the hair and scalp of everything. It could probably de-grease my truck engine. :)

It reminds me of my childhood, I used it in the 80's because Christy Brinkley was their spokesperson. Her hair was perfect in those commercials. Must have been the Prell...yeah right! I'm glad it works for you!

bradlea
September 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Ahh I love Prell. It's my favorite shampoo smell. I used to use it when I had dreads, it certainly kept those tangles locked up tight haha. I always think about buying some when I'm in the hair aisle, but can't quite bring myself to do it as I am worried about the dryness. Now you are tempting me though :3

marymonster
September 17th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Do you oil with coconut oil?

Usually, yes. :)