PDA

View Full Version : i have hair fall problem i hope all the amazing girls help me<3

kathrina
September 6th, 2013, 03:28 AM
hi girls im new i started to watch this website and i loved how u take care of your hair
and how amazing before and after i really adored it so much!!!!!!
you're gorgeous girls and im cheering you in deep of my heart
i want to be your friends and we both share our informations of hair
and im at college and biology ill try to help as much as i can with things i know<3
i had thick hair before years bt since i got into high school my hair getting thinner
and now my hair so thin im getting scared for real
its allways falling
i started to buy TRESemme products conditioner and shampoo for hair fall
and i wash it with warm rose water after showwer and i msag it and use almond and Sesame and Castor oil
and i put yellow egg and oils and yogurt for my hair about two hours

and started to eat fruits as much as i can daily

if you girls have infrormations for hair fall help me girls im into bad sitaution:bigeyes::bigeyes:

RavennaNight
September 6th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Have you gone to the doctor? If not, go and get bloodwork done. Before you go to the doctor, there is really no advice but to eat a healthy, balanced diet.

Firefox7275
September 6th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Welcome! See your family doctor or a dermatologist, you need to know the root cause before you can find an effective treatment.

kathrina
September 6th, 2013, 08:06 AM
i did and she gave me shampoo and lotion with garlic
but didnt work for me
im going to see her again
thanks girls<3 so thankful for your comments

Firefox7275
September 6th, 2013, 08:40 AM
i did and she gave me shampoo and lotion with garlic
but didnt work for me
im going to see her again
thanks girls<3 so thankful for your comments

What specific medical condition did they diagnose you with? It is normal to try more than one treatment before finding one that works, that goes for almost any medical issue. Some forms of hair loss are tough to treat unfortunately.

jacqueline101
September 6th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Is it seasonal shed fall is nearing.

Anje
September 6th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Did the doctor look at your scalp? Do any blood tests? Hypothyroid and anemia are both really common reasons for hair to start falling out, and it's worth ruling them out early.

jeanniet
September 6th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Definitely go back to the doctor and have bloodwork done. Don't let the doctor try to tell you it's nothing.