PDA

View Full Version : One year progress pics! Wee :)

bunnylake
September 5th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Here's my hair in August 2012. Waist length, wavy, after my first henna.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/brytneebat/987f5a4eebac11e1b2c322000a1e9e1f_7.jpg

August 2013. After several henna applications my hair is much straighter, and it's about hip length. I only had a couple of trims.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/brytneebat/dbcf4332f78a11e2a68422000a1fb163_7.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/brytneebat/02447a2ad12311e2a52022000a1f9e5e_7.jpg

Just felt like sharing! :p:cool::o

Beav83
September 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Very beautiful, Congrats.

Indigo Girl
September 5th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Beautiful! I love the last picture. :bluesmile

BrightEyes
September 5th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Your hair is beautiful! I love the color:)

Dandelion6
September 5th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Bravo! So beautiful!

Leeloo
September 5th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Love progress pics! Your hair is gorgeous! So very little taper (if any!).

Angelair
September 5th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Gorgeous hair! And I love the color too.

Yozhik
September 5th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Happy hair anniversary! Your hair looks superb - it's in great shape and is getting really long. :flowers:
(Also, the landscape is beautiful in your third pic).

It's interesting how much henna has straightened it - do you like that side effect?
For me, it was really just length that pulled out my wurls - after I hit waist, I got a lot straighter. :shrug:

MeowScat
September 5th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Hey "Sloan", :)

I can't get over how long your hair is! I read a post you wrote (I think it was a couple months ago?) that you were considering cutting off quite a bit of your length. I'm so happy to see that you changed your mind. Your hair looks fantastic! I wish I had your thickness. And your color is gorgeous, very rich.

Congratulations, Sweetie! It really looks incredible! :cheese:

FireFromWithin
September 6th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Your hair looks amazing! And that picture of you by the water is so pretty.

Arien
September 6th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Beautiful! It's so thick, right down to the ends as well! :)

ebullience
September 6th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Your hair looks lovely! Congrats on the growth :)

leslissocool
September 6th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Gorgeous! That's quite a lot of growth for a trimmer! :cheese:

oktobergoud
September 6th, 2013, 02:05 AM
It's very pretty! :D Congrats!

Upside Down
September 6th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Beautiful! I envy your color so much!!

lapushka
September 6th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Love the color and some nice progress as well! :)

earthybee
September 6th, 2013, 07:27 AM
So gorgeous!

NuclearApple
September 6th, 2013, 07:30 AM
how pretty!great progress :o

Words
September 6th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Your hair is beautiful, I love the third picture.

kathrina
September 6th, 2013, 08:04 AM
so beautiful and amazing color!:o

shutterpillar
September 6th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Pretty! That last picture is very nice.

redtuss
September 6th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Gorgeous hair!!

RedNymph
September 6th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Wow! Gorgeous hair!

jacqueline101
September 6th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Love your hair.

Charmelia
September 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Very beautiful, I love both pictures.

massivecnqstdr
September 6th, 2013, 11:39 AM
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Your hair looks beautiful in all the photos! The last pic is so great!

akilina
September 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Looks amazing :)
I must know if there is a website I can get the skull dress from...lol I need it in my life hahah :o

alimc
September 6th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Gorgeous!! And I too love your skull dress.. Rock n roll girl...:crush:

Anabell
September 6th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Your hair is gorgeous in all the photos. The henna really showed up nice on your hair. Great color, especially in the siggy. It's interesting to read that henna make the hair straighter. I will remember it if I ever want my hair on the straight side (it right just in the boundary with 2a).
Have a happy hair journey and thank you for sharing :)

bunnylake
September 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Happy hair anniversary! Your hair looks superb - it's in great shape and is getting really long. :flowers:
(Also, the landscape is beautiful in your third pic).

It's interesting how much henna has straightened it - do you like that side effect?
For me, it was really just length that pulled out my wurls - after I hit waist, I got a lot straighter. :shrug:

Henna pulled all my waves out for the most part, and I don't mind it! It looks longer this way, I think. :)

Hey "Sloan", :)

I can't get over how long your hair is! I read a post you wrote (I think it was a couple months ago?) that you were considering cutting off quite a bit of your length. I'm so happy to see that you changed your mind. Your hair looks fantastic! I wish I had your thickness. And your color is gorgeous, very rich.

Congratulations, Sweetie! It really looks incredible! :cheese:

Hey you! Thanks! I dunno why I get those weird hair cutting urges, but I am so glad when they go away. I think I just get bored sometimes or I have a couple of bad hair days and I freak out or something. Anyway, I'm really glad I didn't cut it, too! Today while I was out getting lunch two little girls pointed at me and said "she has really long hair!" and I felt so happy, haha.

Looks amazing :)
I must know if there is a website I can get the skull dress from...lol I need it in my life hahah :o
H&M!

Your hair is gorgeous in all the photos. The henna really showed up nice on your hair. Great color, especially in the siggy. It's interesting to read that henna make the hair straighter. I will remember it if I ever want my hair on the straight side (it right just in the boundary with 2a).
Have a happy hair journey and thank you for sharing :)
Thank you! Henna usually loosens the curl/wave pattern for most people, but supposedly amla powder mixed with the henna will keep the curls/waves intact.

Everyone else: Thanks for the compliments and for all the great advice and tips I've learned from you all over the past year! xo