PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2014 Hair Goals

summerseason
September 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Hello!

Since Halloween of 2013 is approaching quickly I'm curious if anyone has any hair goals that they want to reach by Halloween 2014 and what costume/ character they had in mind?

My goal is to be hip length by then for a LOTR costume!!! :D

jacqueline101
September 4th, 2013, 11:46 AM
My goal was middle of back length I was almost there until my trim.

FireFromWithin
September 4th, 2013, 12:05 PM
I'd like to be hi by Halloween 2014 and this Halloween I'd like to be waist. But I'm dressing up as rogue from x men so I need a wig anyway.

Vrindi
September 4th, 2013, 12:19 PM
I've reached my length coal, at least for Halloween. By Christmas, I hope to be at tailbone. I'm at BCL now, which is long enough for elven hairstyles.

animetor7
September 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM
I hope to be tailbone at least by Halloween 2014, I'm a bit past waist now solidly making progress towards hip, so I think this is not an unreasonable goal, but we'll see.

Vrindi
September 4th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I just realized this was Halloween 2014! I have not been paying any attention at all to dates lately.

I will definitely be tailbone before next Halloween. I have not decided yet if I'm going to continue to classic, but it's possible I could be close to it by next Halloween if I decide to keep going.

queenofheartz44
September 4th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Mid-back to waist length if I can.:o Which would mean a year of defeating the urge to chop back to a chin-length bob.

Seeshami
September 4th, 2013, 09:30 PM
I am using Halloween as an excuse to run (glide) around practicing belly rolls and dancing as a Belly Dancer so there isn't much hair involved besides half up that stays.

Now last year the goal was keeping it up like this all day long:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/6848c268.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/BrokenCagedBird/media/6848c268.jpg.html)

TheVegan6
September 24th, 2013, 05:19 PM
I'd like to be a little past classic, but with blunt, thick ends. It will probably take a year.

woodswanderer
September 24th, 2013, 06:13 PM
I try to make my hair work with my costume, but during Halloween I really wish I had black hair because I always want to be something spooky.

Applegirl84
September 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I never really get to dress up for Halloween anymore since all I really do is trick or treat with my kids and watch them eat candy afterwards at my neighbours :laugh:

I would like to be at waist length by next Halloween, but thats 6 inches which might be pushing it unless I do absolutely no trims all year.

Vampyria
September 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM
BSL maybe (now beyond shoulder). I haven't measured, so I don't really have an idea how possible that is, and with my trimming obsession I think that not really possible.;)

chen bao jun
September 24th, 2013, 06:56 PM
I'd like to mid-back by halloween 2014 for no particular character, but I might make another renaissance dress. hair length won't matter because it will be under a french hood and veil

longhairdesired
September 24th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Couple inches past waist.

Crumpet
September 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM
I'd love to be at hip length by next Halloween. I'm hoping for solid wavy waist by January 1, 2014 so its possible...maybe?

Northerner
September 24th, 2013, 08:43 PM
BSL if I manage to stop the hair loss and get new growth. Otherwise, it's back to pixie.

LAG93
September 24th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I want to be at the top of my jeans, whatever length that is, maybe hip? I'm at waist now, so it'd be another 5 inches. I feel like that is reasonable! I'm a pretty slow grower I think, not that I've measured much. But since I've started henndigoing I can tell my growth easier, probably almost a half inch per month.

This Halloween I'm probably going to be a pirate queen, I saw this beautiful(kinda sexy) captain costume. It's white and gold and elegant for a pirate! But next Halloween I'm thinking Ariel? Kinda cliche but I've got the auburn hair now and as it gets longer it looks more princessey! I've always wanted to be Ariel but hated to wear a red wig. So by next Halloween with rag curls my length should still be princess worthy long, we will see ;P

pogo0685
September 24th, 2013, 09:06 PM
I hope to be at tailbone by next Halloween, not for any costume or anything. I let the kids dress up I might wear my hair down next year because the baby will be almost 2 so hopefully he will have stopped pulling my hair.

Aingeal
September 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM
I'd like to be BSL curly and waist length pulled straight. I think I can I think I can I think I can!

battles
September 24th, 2013, 09:12 PM
I think I could make APL by next Halloween! I'd be thrilled by that.

Babzilla
September 24th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Waist. But I don't know if it's feasible.

veryhairyfairy
September 26th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Hopefully I'll have been maintaining at TB for a bit! :)

I was planning on dressing as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas this year, but finances don't allow for the dress I want. And, really, I don't have anywhere to go/anything to do this year anyway... I'm just going to put on my black foam nose, draw whiskers, and go as No-Money Mouse (*again*). :laugh:

It's really for the best that I won't 'be' her this year, because most of the time her hair looks between TB and Classic, so I'll have the perfect length by next Halloween!
http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/249679/jack-sally-nightmare-couples.jpg

pocketsmall
September 26th, 2013, 08:57 AM
I just hit waist so I'd like to be a more solid waist by Halloween, I'll probably micro trim in November, hopefully ill still be at waist after trimming.

Mustang Suzy
September 26th, 2013, 09:18 AM
I would like to be at BSL by Halloween 2014. This year I am close to APL and plan to do a Dia de los Muertos sugar skull make up. Next year I'd love to have braided pigtails and be a roller derby girl!

Mustang Suzy
September 26th, 2013, 09:23 AM
I would like to be at BSL by Halloween 2014. This year I am close to APL and plan to do a Dia de los Muertos sugar skull make up. Next year I'd love to have braided pigtails and be a roller derby girl! :pumpkin:

Mustang Suzy
September 26th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Sorry for the double post. Can a moderator please delete my first post as I am not allowed to edit yet? Thanks.

Tail Feathers
September 26th, 2013, 09:43 AM
i am just above tailbone right now, 1 inch away... i am hoping for a solid hemline at classic
by Halloween 2014...

Aingeal
September 26th, 2013, 10:05 AM
You know what? I totally was thinking this Halloween! Lol I'm a dork! I hope to be at least wl curly and tbl straight.

Venefica
September 26th, 2013, 10:07 AM
I hope to reach knee by Christmas and I am not sure how much longer I am going to have it, the ends look thick and blunt so far but if the hair get thinner in the ends I might cut it back up to knee, but I can hope I till reach perhaps 10 cm bellow knee at Halloween next year if all go well.

Agnes Hannah
September 26th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Mid back for me, on the way to waist wo wo