PDA

View Full Version : Dear heavens--velcro bumpits?

chen bao jun
August 31st, 2013, 01:35 PM
Who puts velcro in their hair?
I guess she made her attitude plain though when she wildly teased and said, happily: "Who cares, hair grows back."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cp3RlMluzk

höpönasu
August 31st, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hah! Oh my.. :rolling:

Agnieszka
August 31st, 2013, 02:26 PM
I use them from time to time as I have extremely thin hair.

AMD
August 31st, 2013, 02:33 PM
I agree with her hair grows back. Even if it doesn't feel that way when trying to reach a hair goal. :p

katiebeans
August 31st, 2013, 02:54 PM
Velcro? Yikes. However I have to admit that this velcro one looks so much more natural than the plastic ones I am used to seeing.

Macaroni
August 31st, 2013, 03:53 PM
If that bumpit was covered in satin or silk, I'd use it to create volume at the front of my hairstyle.

faellen
August 31st, 2013, 04:02 PM
"Who cares, hair grows back."

She has got a point there, to be honest.

chen bao jun
August 31st, 2013, 08:12 PM
I thought it LOOKED nice. Her bun when she finished. (That she's totally gorgeous doesn't hurt). However, velcro would totally rip my hair off my head when I removed it. Maybe her hair is different because she's not curly.

Hair does grow back but mine is not growing fast enough towards my goal for me to not care about a huge broken off spot right on top of my head. I'm glad there are others with hair so strong (or enough hair) to be indifferent about this, but it would not work for me. I used to be a hair ripper outer before LHC and say that my hair would grow back and it did-- but never to longer than brastrap, which I'm trying to get past now. I really thought that was my terminal!

ejking2
August 31st, 2013, 08:36 PM
Yes, I want to see the video of how she removes it. :bigeyes: Eek! It's gotta hurt! Maybe it's not like I imagine, though.

It always makes me cringe when I see backcombing in these videos.

0xalis
August 31st, 2013, 09:20 PM
Oh god... hair tutorials.... *cringing*

melusine963
August 31st, 2013, 09:22 PM
I use them from time to time as I have extremely thin hair.

How easy is it to take them out? Do you get any breakage or tangling from this?