PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

TenaciousTangle
August 30th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hi everybody! :waving:

I found this place last night and I just had to join. I'm not sure how I had managed to stay in the dark about this wonderful place until now.

I have had long hair for my pretty much my whole life. I don't have any goals really. I just keep my hair in a braid most of the time and I trim it often, so it grows like a weed.

My hair is, at the moment, a short ways past my fingertips. (Pics or it didn't happen, I know, but I can't share any yet :p). It's wavy and has a mind of its own; gets all tangled when I let it down. Half of it is all purple from a mistake I made with hendigo a while back. Ack! :lol: I'm coming up on a big new step in my life and I feel motivated right now to get my hair situation back in order, which might involve making up with herbal dyes and probably hacking some of this stuff off.

I look forward to learning from everyone! I guess I'll have to go get involved in this forum now and get my 25 posts so I can share pictures.

MunaZaldrizoti
August 30th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Welcome to LHC and happy growing! Your hair sounds lovely, I'd love to see a picture.

lapushka
August 31st, 2013, 03:55 AM
Welcome to LHC. You can always share pictures via sites such as Photobucket, Imageshack, etc. ...

TenaciousTangle
August 31st, 2013, 10:52 AM
Thank you. :) Am I allowed to share pictures hosted somewhere else? I thought it was against the rules.

0xalis
September 1st, 2013, 11:20 PM
No, that's not against the rules! In fact it's about the only way TO share pictures!

Edited to add: Well that's not entirely true, as you said once you get to 25 posts you can do a lot more with your profile, such as adding pictures.

TenaciousTangle
September 8th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Thank you for the clarification! :) That's good to know.