PDA

View Full Version : Which conditoner to use for co-wash? available in uk?

glitterbug
August 30th, 2013, 03:38 PM
HI all,

I want to try co washing, but I dont have vo5 or any of the USA brands you guys mentioned. I heard that the ingredients have to be non comodegenic to avoid blocking the pores.

Do you have any you can reccomend?

goldcopperbrown
August 30th, 2013, 03:40 PM
I'm not sure if you have this one, but have you tried SheaMoisture? That's what I use, and since it's silicone free it doesn't seem to cause much buildup.

glitterbug
August 30th, 2013, 03:49 PM
I'm not sure if you have this one, but have you tried SheaMoisture? That's what I use, and since it's silicone free it doesn't seem to cause much buildup.

Just looked at that and its quite expensive for my purse!

faellen
August 30th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I like Sainsbury's apple conditioner and Inecto coconut conditioner, both are cone free and good for CO and CWC. Heard that Morrisons jojoba conditioner is good too.

Coolcombination
August 30th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Naked conditioner (the one with neroli in)
Superdrug coconut and sweet almond conditioner
Megant instant Aussie conditioner (no residue)
Simple conditioner
Timotei pure conditioner

sarahthegemini
August 30th, 2013, 05:36 PM
I'm currently trying out Asda's Essentials Green Apple co, so far no problems.

goldcopperbrown
August 30th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Just looked at that and its quite expensive for my purse!

Really? Where I'm from, I can find it for $10 or less...maybe that's expensive, idk, but how much is it where you see it?

faellen
August 31st, 2013, 05:02 AM
Really? Where I'm from, I can find it for $10 or less...maybe that's expensive, idk, but how much is it where you see it?

Depends where you buy it from but on Curly Emporium a couple of the SheaMoisture conditioners are £12.99, equivalent to around $20.

Firefox7275
August 31st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Inecto, ~£1.50 from Bodycare or Home Bargains.