PDA

View Full Version : see my 4 months growth in pix:)

PamelaViktoria
August 29th, 2013, 02:47 PM
aww I miss you guys SO stinkin much! I haven't been able to log on since feb 2012! Yikes! But I'm so happy to be back!
I am a highly experimental person. I like to try new things. I have never had my hair past 28", or BS. But in may I came across a hair pix that really inspired me, and have had hidden in my heart's desire all this time.
So as an experiment, I just thought, why not? let it grow! And surprisingly, I LOVE it! Who knew? haha
What's so funny, is I didn't really fit in here because my hair wasn't really that long at BS. But everyone around me told me it was too long. You know, get the 'stylish' bob with bangs that every second girl has.
But now that my hair looks crazy long, and I'm even MORE 'weird' - long hippy hair, I finally fit in somewhere, with you luv:)ly ladies!

melusine963
August 29th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Wow, your hair must grow incredibly fast. That looks like a lot more than just four months of growth!

sabrinaclrke
August 29th, 2013, 05:10 PM
That's very impressive growth!

jen5972
August 29th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Wow, your hair has grown so much, and looks beautiful!

Vanilla
August 29th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Wow, great growth. :)

jacqueline101
August 29th, 2013, 08:34 PM
That's amazing growth.

ebullience
August 29th, 2013, 11:30 PM
That's some incredible growth!

LadyCelestina
August 30th, 2013, 01:41 AM
Wow! Beautiful hair and great growth!
I live for progress pics of people with such insanely quick growing hair,like you have.It gives me hope :o.

stachelbeere
August 30th, 2013, 02:17 AM
wow... I think my hair grows that much in a year :S

AnnaB
August 30th, 2013, 02:42 AM
hmmmm...there must be magic involved :O feel free to share the secrets hehe

Paraply
August 30th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Incredible growth! You'll be on waistlenght in no time :)

NuclearApple
August 30th, 2013, 04:51 AM
what a nice growth!keep it long cause it's beautiful!:o

woolyleprechaun
August 30th, 2013, 05:32 AM
That's a years worth for me ;)
Congrats! Looks brilliant.

NJoy
August 30th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Beautiful progress! Congrats!

goldcopperbrown
August 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM
aww I miss you guys SO stinkin much! I haven't been able to log on since feb 2012! Yikes! But I'm so happy to be back!
I am a highly experimental person. I like to try new things. I have never had my hair past 28", or BS. But in may I came across a hair pix that really inspired me, and have had hidden in my heart's desire all this time.
So as an experiment, I just thought, why not? let it grow! And surprisingly, I LOVE it! Who knew? haha
What's so funny, is I didn't really fit in here because my hair wasn't really that long at BS. But everyone around me told me it was too long. You know, get the 'stylish' bob with bangs that every second girl has.
But now that my hair looks crazy long, and I'm even MORE 'weird' - long hippy hair, I finally fit in somewhere, with you luv:)ly ladies!

What did you do between July and August?! Your hair looks like it got WAY longer!

PamelaViktoria
September 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Wow, your hair must grow incredibly fast. That looks like a lot more than just four months of growth!
I think my first pix of 28" is a bit wavier than the other pix. But it sure feels like the shorter hairs grow faster than the longer ones.

PamelaViktoria
September 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Wow, your hair has grown so much, and looks beautiful!
Aww thanks. What doesn't show in the pictures is my roots, yet! When they get around chin length, I think it may look awful haha

PamelaViktoria
September 5th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Wow! Beautiful hair and great growth!
I live for progress pics of people with such insanely quick growing hair,like you have.It gives me hope :o.

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to have chronic fatigue, which means I was extremely low in minerals. My hair was falling out, very thin with slow growth. I was actually going to chop it off because it was so bad.
So I'm very happy to have this growth.

PamelaViktoria
September 5th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Can't post the quote of the girl who said "my hair doen't grow that much in a year"

If you don't cut it, it must grow 6", doesn't it?

PamelaViktoria
September 5th, 2013, 02:52 PM
hmmmm...there must be magic involved :O feel free to share the secrets hehe

I was very sick so I went on raw food diet. I eat tons of minerals (to get my PH up)- from green juicing, eating seaweed, plant based mineral supplements, and I take a prenatal.

I massage and scritch, wash weekly, and use an acupressure roller in the mornings when the scalp has the least amount of circulation.
I guess that sounds like alot, but I almost never think about my hair. I'm kind of a hippy haha

PamelaViktoria
September 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM
What did you do between July and August?! Your hair looks like it got WAY longer!

I started my no cutting experiment May 6, and the last pix is August 9.
I'm actually going to be taking a new picture soon...

alexis917
September 5th, 2013, 03:15 PM
I started my no cutting experiment May 6, and the last pix is August 9.
I'm actually going to be taking a new picture soon...

Please do!
Your hair looks great!

nakima
September 5th, 2013, 03:20 PM
yeah what they said lol amazeing!

Nellon
September 5th, 2013, 03:24 PM
very nice! congrats, and happy future growing! :)

ositarosita
September 6th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Your growth is AMAZING and your hair is GORGEOUS.

Skade
September 6th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Your growth blows my mind! Looks like magic, great!