PDA

View Full Version : Pura D'or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo? Groupon sale.: to buy or not to buy?

samanthaj08
August 29th, 2013, 08:46 AM
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-pura-dor-hair-loss-prevention-shampoo

"Organic argan oil joins forces with DHT blockers to create this premium shampoo designed to bolster healthy hair growth in men and women. The shampoo also nourishes and strengthens strands with tea-tree and rosemary oils, Dead Sea salts, biotin, and vitamin B complex. Since the formula is free from chemical additives, it's gentle enough to use daily on any hair type, unlike a glue-on clown wig."

Has anyone used it? $19 seems a bit steep for 16 ounces.. but if it's worth it I may take the plunge.

Is it worth it?

itdontmatter48
August 29th, 2013, 10:22 AM
I always look at the reviews for any product I may consider buying. Has saved me lots of money on junk.

Panth
August 30th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Sounds like bull**** to me...

(Actually, I went back and re-read. I'd missed this gem before: "Since the formula is free from chemical additives, it's gentle enough to use daily on any hair type, unlike a glue-on clown wig." Make that insulting, belittling bull****. I'd not buy anything that advertises itself by putting the consumer down.)