PDA

View Full Version : *waves* hi, I'm new here.

xoam0re
August 27th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Hi, I'm Desirée... I've been a lurker for a long while.... finally coming out of the shadows... my mane (teehee) purpose for being here is because I'm finally committing to no more bleaching, and no more chemical processing of my hair. I've had chemically processed hair since I was 16 with the exception of maybe 2 years. I'm turning 27 next Wednesday, so now is as good a time as any to turn over a new leaf. I tend to grow my hair out, cut it off, grow it out.. cut it off.. This time I'm committing to growing it out for good, but it defintely needs a lot of TLC.. I recently ombre'd over already damaged ends, and the result was not pleasant. I knew it was time to hang up my chemical coloring shoes after that. :slap:

I'm here to learn more 'natural' hair care methods.. and have a support group for my journey. :pegasus: My hair is currently just at my arm pit, I'm hoping to get to just elbow length if I'm lucky. :)

lapushka
August 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Welcome to LHC!

You might want to check out the APL (Arm Pit Length) to BSL (Bra Strap Length) thread!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=170

Teazel
August 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Welcome to LHC, you've come to the right place. :rockerdud

MunaZaldrizoti
August 27th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Welcome to LHC and happy growing! You'll find loads of useful info here. :)