PDA

View Full Version : In what order to do a tea rinse, shampoo, and deep condition?

glitterbug
August 25th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Ok, so I usually do a tea rinse when I get a chance, I have been using Rooibos which is meant to be good for growth (but is doesnt contain caffeine?:confused::confused::confused:) whereas the breakfast tea does, how does this make sense?

Anyway, After the tea rinse, I plan to do a deep condition with honey and yogurt. What order shall I do this in? and is this too much all at once?

grungy haze
August 25th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Rooibos isn't exactly tea in the traditional since, it's a member of the legume family. Completely herbal, no caffeine to be found: so many good antioxidants, though!

I personally would shampoo first if you need it, deep condition, rinse that out, and then do the tea rinse as the final step.

luxepiggy
August 25th, 2013, 02:09 PM
I agree with grungy haze - shampoo, then deep condition, then rinse.

glitterbug
August 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Rooibos isn't exactly tea in the traditional since, it's a member of the legume family. Completely herbal, no caffeine to be found: so many good antioxidants, though!

I personally would shampoo first if you need it, deep condition, rinse that out, and then do the tea rinse as the final step.

Thanks, usually I shampoo, tea rinse and condition the length and let it sit for 10 mins and rinse out. But you suggested to rinse the tea at the end, do you suggest it as a final rinse, or do you think I should rinse with tea and then with water?