PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud of myself....

Julesn
September 2nd, 2008, 09:56 AM
....b/c it's been TEN WEEKS since I've bleached/blowdryed or flat-ironed my hair!!!! Yay!

Just wanted to share! I am also only washing once or twice a week, and I think that is making a huge difference. I'm guessing I should have a ponytail by December :)

Thanks to you all for your ongoing support! I definitely couldn't have made it this far without all of you guys!!!!!

Julie :)

Shanarana
September 2nd, 2008, 10:15 AM
That's wonderful!!! Keep up the awesome job and you hair will be growing well before you know it. :)

DavidN
September 2nd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Keep up the wonderful work, Julesn, and good for you!:cheer: I ditched my straightening irons about 2 years ago, and my hair has thanked me for it.

pinkprincess
September 2nd, 2008, 10:23 AM
Congrats! I know how hard it is, but your hair really will thank you for it!

Merkaba
September 2nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
I know it's hard now, but keep going and you'll be glad you did! Congrats on exercising restraint lol

spidermom
September 2nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Way to go!

Islandgrrl
September 2nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
Go Jules!!! Ten weeks is an accomplishment! Here's to ten more weeks of being extra nice to your hair. You can do it, you know you can! :flower:

Hue
September 2nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Congratulations, Julesn! :flower:

Somewhere around here is a set of instructions on how to wrap hair around the head and help it dry shiny-smooth. I know your hair is short, but as it gets longer, that might be one thing to try if you get the straightening iron itch and want to hold it off for a bit longer.

lilalong
September 2nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
Congratulations.
You'll be at the ponytail stage in no time.

jojo
September 2nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
congratulations as ambassador of the 'straighteners association', I totally understand how hard the habit is to break.

Keep it up and again well done xx

embee
September 2nd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Good for you! It's hard to change a routine like that. :) Takes determination and thought.

josie4
September 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM
Good job! It feels nice to treat our hair well, doesn't it!