PDA

View Full Version : Biolage, is it a bigger problem than its worth?

cmbates2009
August 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I'm trying out this Biolage Fiberstrong but having problems. Has anyone heard of, seen, read, or tried it before? Keratinoverdose?

akilina
August 18th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Why problems?? I adore the leave in so much.
Maybe your hair doesn't like it. Maybe you could give some actual details about why it's not working.....???

cmbates2009
August 21st, 2013, 06:56 PM
ITs not that its not working its just that i have to use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner in order to use the biolage line. Anything else would be no bueno on my hair. Its really wierd. I use the Herbal essence hello hydration 2 in 1 with the biolage fiberstrong and not only is my hair soft the next few days before it starts to get greasy but it does make my strands stronger, but it is missing one aspect. I tested a strand, and though it is strong, i do not see the elasticity. Am i using the wrong combination? is this combination with the biolage going to damage my hair? I had a scare in the past with the use of biolage on my scalp but i think it was just a scare and my nervous system had an overload. Basically, my nerves fried themselves. Mentally made me think my skin was burning especially on my scalp, even when i wasn't washing my hair. So now i am trying it again.