PDA

View Full Version : Suave Everlasting Sunshine

Stagecoach
August 14th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Has anyone here used the Suave Everlasting Sunshine conditioner. I have heard that it is more moisturizing than the Tropical Coconut.

Anje
August 14th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I've used it. Didn't find it all that notable (smelled nice, though!), so I'm back to my Waterlily and Aloe, which might be more moisturizing than most.

Tropical Coconut was definitely notable -- it's the only one of the lineup that contains protein, which my hair HATES! I had the most horrifically dry, velcro hair that re-knotted even as I tried to detangle it within half a bottle. YMMV, of course.

Natural_Locks24
August 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I've tried it, it smells good but I think it has less slip than the coconut. I need to try the water lily next :)

Synnovea
August 14th, 2013, 06:48 PM
It's in my rotation right now. It smells delicious, and I'd say it's pretty moisture-intensive. I can't quite speak to the comparison you've mentioned because I normally use V05. In comparison to V05, it's far more moisturizing.

Wavelength
August 14th, 2013, 06:54 PM
I know Suave is a conditioner line, but the name of that particular conditioner made me laugh when I read the thread title.

"Suave Everlasting Sunshine" -- it sounds like a men's cologne for Buddhists. :D

patienceneeded
August 14th, 2013, 07:15 PM
DD and I used is for MONTHS last year - never noticed any problems. The smell is DIVINE. Might have to buy some again sometime.

Mononoke
August 14th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Does it contain proteins?

Stagecoach
August 15th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I am unsure if it contains protiens.

oatmealpie
August 15th, 2013, 01:21 PM
I picked up a bottle but I rarely use it. I know it's silly, but in the desert I've got quite enough sunshine in my life.

jacqueline101
August 16th, 2013, 12:05 PM
No but I've used the lotion it's great. Can't help on the hair care line.

dazeydayze
August 27th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Resurrecting this thread because I picked up a bottle of Everlasting Sunshine today. I bought it because the smell was too heavenly to deny! I've been using Tropical Coconut for a while now, but when I used Everlasting Sunshine tonight, I noticed it left my hair notably silkier than Tropical Coconut. I'm not sure if it's because my hair has become immune to TC, but ES definitely wowed me. Could this because I need to rotate conditioners more often? Any thoughts? ~

I haven't been active on LHC for a while, but back when I was on here, cheese was a thing LOL so yeah, here's some cheese! Haha :cheese:

Cheers!

Laurenji
August 28th, 2014, 08:31 PM
I use it. I haven't used any other Suave conditioners recently (within the last several years or so), so I don't really have anything to compare it to. It smells pretty delicious and my hair definitely feels pretty moisturized afterwards, so I'll definitely vouch for it.

jeanniet
August 28th, 2014, 08:53 PM
I use Tropical Coconut and it works great for me, but I'll have to see if I can find a bottle of the Everlasting Sunshine. I don't think I've seen it in Target here. Where have you all found it?

ChrissieM
August 28th, 2014, 10:42 PM
I use Tropical Coconut and it works great for me, but I'll have to see if I can find a bottle of the Everlasting Sunshine. I don't think I've seen it in Target here. Where have you all found it?

It's not at Target here. I've only seen it at my local grocery store. ( Cub Foods-supervalu) It is my favorite Suave conditioner by far.

jeanniet
August 28th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Come to think of it, I may have seen it at the grocery store. I'll check there. Thanks!

dazeydayze
August 29th, 2014, 01:10 AM

I found mine at the Dollar General :)

browneyedsusan
August 29th, 2014, 02:33 PM
I've seen it at walmart. Im a suave junkie!

Laurenji
September 2nd, 2014, 01:49 PM
I got mine at the Family Dollar.