PDA

View Full Version : What 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner do you use? Why?

cmbates2009
August 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Right now im still liiking for that right one. I'm currently using Herbal Essence Hydralicious 2 in 1

BambooBeauty
August 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
I don't use 2 in 1s but I do love cleansing conditioners. I use wen, hair one and l'oreal cleansing conditioner.

kidari
August 12th, 2013, 11:46 PM
I don't use 2 in 1s but I do love cleansing conditioners.

Me too, I've used a few as well as some regular conditioners such as V05. Sometimes, I oil my hair then use shampoo and no rinse-out conditioner but I do use a leave-in conditioner instead.

jlb
August 13th, 2013, 08:48 PM
I only wash once a week, but use Vo5 2 in 1 moisturizing shampoo & conditioner. Seriously inexpensive & has worked fine through a couple bottles so far. I originally bought it as a compromise so my housemate wouldn't use the pricier sulfate free shampoo I'd bought. But it works great so why not?

I should add that I have dry hair so I continue to condition even with the 2in1.

melusine963
August 13th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Back in the day, I used Pantene 2 in 1 (can't remember which one specifically) out of sheer and utter laziness. It detangled really well and made washing my hair take very little time. Of course, it also made my hair dry and tangly once it was dry and gave me a very dry scalp, but this was before my LHC days so I didn't realise it was the culprit.

Kaelee
August 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
I just use conditioner. :shrug:

akilina
August 13th, 2013, 09:18 PM
I don't like pre made "2 in 1" shampoos...never have.
I love conditioner too much to skip out on that step.

But...what I've been doing lately is mixing old shampoo and conditioners I don't love together and using that as a cleanser and then using conditioner after. I really like this method. It's wasteful (for me) because I use a ton of the cleanser, but it works to get rid of old products

Magalo
August 13th, 2013, 09:21 PM
2 in 1 always made my hair yucky. :/

faellen
August 14th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Years ago when my hair was shorter, I used Aussie 2-in-1 (http://www.boots.com/en/Aussie-2-In-1-Aussome-Volume-Shampoo-Conditioner-300ml_8837/), mainly out of laziness. I got nice results from it, but as my hair got longer I needed more conditioning that this could give. If you must use a 2-in-1 I'd recommend it though :)

Firefox7275
August 14th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Two-in-ones are prone to build up. The concepts of foaming cleansing (usually anionic) and conditioning (cationic) are opposite, I don't see how it's possible to do both effectively in one product. If you want to spend less time in the shower use a leave in rather than a rinse out conditioner.

cmbates2009
August 17th, 2013, 10:31 AM
BambooBeauty, Which WEN cleansing Conditioner is your favorite?

cmbates2009
August 17th, 2013, 10:32 AM
faellen, whats your care routine?