PDA

View Full Version : Permissions issues

August 5th, 2013, 12:05 AM
When I try to look at my own user profile I get an error message saying I do not have enough permissions to perform this action because either my account has not yet been activated, or it has been disabled. Posting threads is possible though.

I have had the same error message on several other actions, such as search.

I'm using windows-8, a router with a dynamic IP and my OS language is English.

Please help.

regards

Leeloo
August 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM
I know there are a lot of things I couldn't do until I got 25 posts.

August 5th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Thanks for your response.

anyway I was thinking that seeing your own profile was one of the most basic things. I would like to be able to find my older (few) posts and see further responses in the thread, but have not yet found a way to do that.

Gumball
August 5th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Hello 37. :waving: You may be interested in reading this thread on User Permissions (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520). It should give you all the information you need to know regarding permission tiers and when they are achieved. :) Please let us know if you have any questions about them!

Profile access is lumped into the 25+ posts and moderator approval tier. The reason it does not differentiate between your account and all other profiles is that it treats all profiles the same with those permissions. I wouldn't worry too much, as those initial 25+ quality posts tend to fly by in the blink of an eye. :agree:

robin000
August 5th, 2013, 08:46 AM
One way you can see your posts is to click on your username in this thread and select "view forum posts". I so rarely find a reason to post that I'm still a "new member" (with new member restrictions) years later, ha.

shubham
September 19th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Hello 37,One of server problem, It can't be possible. So please don't take tension about this