PDA

View Full Version : Comfy headbands?

massivecnqstdr
August 4th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Do any of you have a favorite seller of headbands? I am about at the point of growing out my bangs where I could keep them back with a headband (my forehead is quite short - thus, my bangs started off extremely short!). I usually find headbands too stiff in construction or fabric and I get headaches. I'm not sure if any will go over well, but I think its worth a try. Anything that staves off styling boredom will prevent from chopping to pixie again, I'm thinkin' :rolleyes:

For reference, my style is very laid back - so I don't want anything too formal or blingy!

Kaelee
August 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Goody makes one called Ouchless Flex. They come in wide and thin versions and are available at drugstores, Target, Walmart, etc. I LOVE them. They are amazing. Won't be without one ever.

hypersensitive
August 5th, 2013, 12:13 AM
I used to wear headbands a lot but I find that it is very hit and miss finding a good comfortable one that I can wear all day without getting headaches. For the most part, I steer clear of ones made of metal, ones with hard plastic and stick to ones lined with fabric, and are thin. But even so, everyone has different pain tolerance and every one's head is shaped differently so what works for me may not work for you.

Leeloo
August 5th, 2013, 12:17 AM
I like the ones made by Goody brand.