PDA

View Full Version : My hair - your opinions

Wonder17
September 1st, 2008, 03:50 AM
Hello! I was bored and decided to take a photo of my hair and see what length I'm at. I think I'm finally a BSL, but correct me if I'm wrong.
And what do u think of my hair? I always considered it to be light-brown (the pic is a bit darker than it should be) and in the summer it becomes almost blonde. There were times when I even found some auburn strands...
Pls tell me your opinions!http://<a href=

Wonder17
September 1st, 2008, 03:52 AM
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/NorthStar_17/?action=view&current=Image028.jpg
sorry, this is the link

Shanarana
September 1st, 2008, 03:56 AM
Very pretty hair. I would say BSL (below shoulder length, bra strap length).

Periwinkle
September 1st, 2008, 04:12 AM
I definitely think you're at BSL! Time to do the happy hair dance! :)

Colour? I'd say ashy brown, personally.

lilalong
September 1st, 2008, 04:19 AM
BSL for sure.
Color? I don't know, but it's beautiful.

goldenwaves
September 1st, 2008, 04:34 AM
Yup, definitely BSL I'd say!! It looks dark blonde/light mousy brown. Very pretty!

Wonder17
September 1st, 2008, 05:01 AM
Woohoo BSL! *does the happy hair dance* thanks sooo much!!:D

Rini
September 1st, 2008, 05:13 AM
Well there's your bra, and your hair is on it, so I'm going with BSL too :)

And look how thick your hair is!! Wow, it's beautiful :inlove:

spidermom
September 1st, 2008, 08:47 AM
I agree, BSL, and beautiful. As for the color, you're a lovely shade of brunette (to my eye).

Robbi Dehlinger
September 1st, 2008, 09:16 AM
Definetly BSL and waaaaaaaay Pretty!

Xandergrammy
September 1st, 2008, 09:19 AM
I agree, BSL, and beautiful. As for the color, you're a lovely shade of brunette (to my eye).

To my eye, too!

dor3girl
September 1st, 2008, 09:25 AM
Yep--definitely longer than APL. So BSL it is! As a hairdresser, I would call your hair dark blonde (so would Miss Clairol & the other coloring brands). Dark blonde hair is like a chameleon--sometimes it looks caramel, sometimes it looks brown & every once in a while it actually turns up blonde looking (sunny pics, the right lighting, etc). Sometimes it can even have an auburn hue--so it keeps ya guessing!

Stacy_E
September 1st, 2008, 09:31 AM
You have beautiful, healthy-looking BSL hair! As for color, it's difficult to tell. Digital cameras do funny things. See how the white shelves, walls, and sink in your bathroom have a blue tinge? That means your hair in the photo would have more of a "bluish" (or "cool") tinge than if we would see it with our own eyes. So my guess is that if I were to see your hair with my own eyes, it would have warmer (closer to red) tones than the photo suggests.

Wonder17
September 1st, 2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah, my hair is definitely brown, but sometimes it changes hue. Btw, how long do u think it will take to get to mid-back length?

jojo
September 1st, 2008, 07:42 PM
Id say your hair is a browny blond and yep a picture cannot lie, your silky locks are sitting on your bra strap so another vote for BSL! YAY!

Cinnamon.locks
September 2nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
it's definitely BSL, very thick and beautiful.

color? medium golden brown? maybe if the pic is dark it could be dark golden blonde? not sure, i think the best way to identify the exact color is a pic in the sun. but for now i'd call it golden brown.

BeatlesFanGirl
September 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Beautiful, thick, healthy bra-strap length, brown hair :):)

Patrycja
September 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of BSL :) And you have lovely hair.

coolbreeze212
September 7th, 2008, 03:19 PM
You've reached BSL for sure...yay for you!!!

Colorwise, its looks like a golden chestnut to me on my monitor.

You have beautiful hair!

Elenna
September 7th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Definitely BSL, and dark blond hair.

rubyann
September 7th, 2008, 07:06 PM
BSL is mid-back. Congrats.

girlcat36
September 7th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Light brown, BSL. Your hair is very pretty!