PDA

View Full Version : My old bad hair habits.

VixenWolfMare
July 30th, 2013, 09:54 PM
So over the last fews years my life changed a lot do to stuff. some of it was very bad but in the end everything turn out for the better :) i would not change a thing.

I use to have what i like to call "feral animal" hair. Even thought it was rather unsightly I loved it.it was how I felt on the inside. I was a teenager who hung out with the boys (who also never let anyone cut there hair).

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/215964_2013391571284_7588280_n.jpg
That was me back in 2010. I had not had a hair cut in 8 years( I have Problems with people that come from a hard life. I don't want to get into them. I do not have any mental problems like most people assume when you say you can't stand people.) I used a mane and tail brand vented hair brush that I'm sure dated back to the 1980's. Never used any product on my hair like detangler, or shampoo, Only water. And when i did wash my hair it usually had huge baseball sized knots in it. my way to get them out was to soak my hair with hot water then take my brush and slowly pull them out. ( the idea of witch now makes me cringe) Even back then though my hair was my baby. It was my favorite thing about myself.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/412224_4690449572113_1317641411_o.jpg
Now my hair is LONG! this is a photo from last winter! its even longer than that now! its nearly tailbone!

MidnightMoon
July 30th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I love the woods and snow in the second picture :D, your hair as grown a lot, too!

Leeloo
July 30th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Your hair looks great

jacqueline101
July 31st, 2013, 02:42 AM
The woods in the second picture is gorgeous and so is your hair.

lulana
July 31st, 2013, 03:17 AM
My hair looked exactly the same as in the first picture a few years ago, i still have those seperated strands and i like it, the only thing is that i never get a nice gloss into my horse like hair outside. Congratulations to your achievment!

saluqifreak
July 31st, 2013, 04:54 AM
Your hair looks great now, and I must say - I love your coat! :)

Wasy
July 31st, 2013, 05:15 AM
amazing photo! amazing hair! you rock!

AmyBeth
July 31st, 2013, 08:58 AM
Wow!! So beautiful and shiny!

Tini'sNewHair
August 1st, 2013, 03:34 AM
you are on the right road now - beautiful hair :)

Busymom
August 1st, 2013, 06:33 AM
hi everyone..newbie here

Busymom
August 1st, 2013, 06:38 AM
Combing hair wet..Being very rough with hair... only shampoo.. no conditioner...hair down all the time and not in updos..
and the worst mistake of all straightened (chemically) my tailbone length hair for 12 years.. learned the lesson the hard way..

I am waist length now with half of it straight and my virgin hair is 2b,2c ..using indian herbs to wash hair once a week and co wash once a week .. and hair only in updos..thank you LHCF

VixenWolfMare
August 3rd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Thanks everyone!

My hair looked exactly the same as in the first picture a few years ago, i still have those seperated strands and i like it, the only thing is that i never get a nice gloss into my horse like hair outside. Congratulations to your achievment!

I liked the seperate strands but i find the even hem line is much simpler to cut. :)

Thanks saluqifreak! the coat is made by tripp

VixenWolfMare
August 3rd, 2013, 08:49 AM
Combing hair wet..Being very rough with hair... only shampoo.. no conditioner...hair down all the time and not in updos..
and the worst mistake of all straightened (chemically) my tailbone length hair for 12 years.. learned the lesson the hard way..

I am waist length now with half of it straight and my virgin hair is 2b,2c ..using indian herbs to wash hair once a week and co wash once a week .. and hair only in updos..thank you LHCF

My hair would only ever get to bsl the way i cared for it.I have really rough hair natually though. i still don't do up dos all the time. I must say i have only really gotten into up dose this last year. (and now im like i NEED ALLL THE HAIR TOYS). I used to hate haveing my hair up(i was also fatter and it make me feel fat. i was 190 pounds im now 130 pounds) and so i got some good length out of just takeing really good care of it. I feel like the up dos make my hair grow flatter. i have acutally had people ask me if my hair use to be longer and im like no it just use to look thicker its actually a lot longer. I enjoy every chance i get to have my hair down. I was at a canival last night and most if it i let my hair down. :) it felt so good!

sisi33
August 3rd, 2013, 10:46 AM
I quite like your "feral" hair! But your hair (kind of) now- gorgeous!

HylianGirl
August 4th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Wow that picture on the snow is soo preety! *thud* I'm preety sure everyone has had their hair sins in the past, hehehe

hannabiss
August 5th, 2013, 09:37 AM
When I had long hair I ruined in in one year by during it 3 times parking it then parking it straight then I'd wash everyday ripped threw it with a brush needless to say I caused the damage that lead to a chin length hair cut