PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on natural brand shampoo/conditioners at iherb

Lutya
August 31st, 2008, 06:49 PM
Flat rate $0.99 shipping (even for international!), ends tonight. And $5 off your first order of any size. They carry most natural product brands. Hope that helps!

Coupon code: KIN087

www.iherb.com

jera
September 1st, 2008, 05:07 PM
I saw that and loaded up this weekend too. Awesome deal. :D Here's another coupon code for anyone who needs one for iherb. CES001

Happy shopping. :)

Shanarana
September 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM
I'm trying to order something now, got the 5.00 off, but don't see 99c shipping.

Shanarana
September 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM
99 cent shipping ended last night......oops, still can get the 5.00 off though.

Lutya
September 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
Yeah, sorry...the shipping deal did end but you can still use coupon code: KIN087 for $5 off any order!

bgarrison
September 3rd, 2008, 08:13 AM
I'm sorry I missed this but am wondering how you found out about the reduced shipping/sale? Was it from iherb? I don't get emails from them even though I've ordered quite a bit. Thanks for the other coupon code, though. Every little bit helps!

curly girl fla
September 3rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Just fyi, drugstore.com has bogo on Aubrey Organics and other stuff til 9/5...and free shipping always over $25.00

Lutya
September 3rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry I missed this but am wondering how you found out about the reduced shipping/sale? Was it from iherb? I don't get emails from them even though I've ordered quite a bit. Thanks for the other coupon code, though. Every little bit helps!

I just happened to see it when I was at the site. BUT, I just looked around the site for you and if you login, click on "Personal Information", you can select to be sent a newsletter or not. Maybe that would have specials in it? HTH!

And the coupon code is still good for $5 off your first order of any amount! KIN087