PDA

View Full Version : What did you buy for you hair recently?

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Hi! :)

I think that will be fun to share that (it can be hair product, hair toys, etc... ). Maybe we will discovery new things! I am gonna start.

Recently I buy :

- A huge bottle of coconut oil.
- Honey.
- 150g of shea butter (the next time I will buy it online).
- A shower cap, a blue one hihi (my last one have been torn by my hair :O).
- A big bottle of shampoo by matrix biolage for greasy hair (this shampoo have sulfate and cone but he works well for me).
- A conditioner by l'Oréal Paris, the EverCrème intense nourishing.
- A conditioner by organix, the renewing morocan argan oil.
- A mask by organix, the nourishing coconut milk for a instant repair treatment.
- Argan oil by Live clean, morrocan collection.

The last 3 one are my <3.

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
I don't know if a thread like that already exist (I couldn't find it) , if yes sorry and redirect me please. :/

PJolie
July 22nd, 2013, 11:43 AM
Olive oil, mayo and avocado for my hair. Lets see how this one works ;)

Leeloo
July 22nd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Coconut oil :)

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Avocado? It's the first time I heard that... :P

PJolie
July 22nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
Avocado? It's the first time I heard that... :P

Really? Avocados are good for hair mask, mix with olive oil and/or honey. It moisture the hair, and makes it shiny and smooth.

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 12:31 PM
I am gonna try that! :) My favorite hair mask is olive oil or coconut oil/egg yolks/honey. My hair just love that!

PJolie
July 22nd, 2013, 12:34 PM
Ill try that one as well! I love home made treatments!

Delphi
July 22nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
I bought coconut oil and a baby shampoo ($1 at the dollar store! cone and SLS free to boot!). When I was buying the coconut oil my husband wanted olive oil too! (He does all the cooking and apparently he coveted it for a long time. Obviously it's now on my hair too.)

I also got this shower cap made out of space blanket material. Supposedly it's for hair coloring so you can trap the heat in, but I'm going to try using it for deep conditioning.

I got a metal-less claw clip to put my hair up when I shower as well.

I'm going to stick with this for at least a month, then I really want to try aloe vera gel.

majesticmoon
July 22nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
CV hair tea one for growth and one for red heads, also i recently bought my horn comb which i love find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/quecraft?section_id=6183712&page=3 my exact one is not listed anymore but the store still has a couple with owl and dragon handles. I also recently bought vitamins for my hair too.

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
PJolie, after you try it tell me your result, if you want to of course.

Delphi, my next purchase is aloe vera gel too and... avocado! But this is gonna be in far far august... I think I have spending in off money in my hair this month. :P

Arien
July 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hmmm let's see :)...

Silk Pillows
More Silk Pillows
Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo
Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner (Dry/Damaged)
Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner (Oily)
Liz Earle Botanical Shine Hair Oil
Liz Earle Botanical Shine Treatment
Organic Castor Oil
Organic Jojoba Oil
Organic Lavender Oil
Some nice soft scrunchies
Lots of nice healthy food to keep it in top condition :D.

Think that's it! :)

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
majesticmoon, what is a horn comb (sorry I still have difficulty with english)?

Macaroni
July 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
I just bought color depositing shampoo and conditioner. I want to bring out the red in my hair without using permanent color or henna.

sarahthegemini
July 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
Last thing I bought for my hair was:
-shower caps for treatments
-soft scrunchies

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 01:22 PM
I need to buy soft scrunchies... I can't stop losing them!

irisheyes
July 22nd, 2013, 01:28 PM
I bought Vo5 coconut shampoo and conditioner. I didn't really expect to like it because I'm not a Vo5 fan, but it was only 79 cents at Walmart, so I thought I'd try it. I love the results!

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 01:35 PM
Vo5 and Suave products are not sell in my province :/

SongofLove
July 22nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
I ordered a bunch of pretty hair sticks recently:

From EaduardHairSticks:

Curly Maple 6" Hair Sticks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/87427519/hair-sticks-reserved-for-lhclhn-maple

Acrylic "Holly Berry" 5" Hair Sticks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/94217164/sale-acrylic-hair-sticks-5-inch-holly

Acrylic "Pink Quartz" 5" Hair Sticks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/108110271/acrylic-hair-sticks-pink-quartz-5-in

From LadyIdun:

Light Grey Acrylic
http://www.etsy.com/listing/121848500/hair-stick-new-just-light-gray-acrylic

Light Brown Acrylic
http://www.etsy.com/listing/120977345/hair-stick-new-just-light-brown-acrylic

From the swap board:

Cherry Wood Hair Fork
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/86036693

I love all the ones I've received and I am excited for the rest to arrive :)

Bellechevelure
July 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
Haha you are gonna have a hair stick fort each day of the week :P

HintOfMint
July 22nd, 2013, 06:30 PM
Aside from shampoo and conditioner (Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly), I bought these https://www.etsy.com/transaction/134885795?ref=fb2_tnx_title because I was in a bit of a hair rut. The combs inspired me to use my caruso rollers more as one of the combs pinning the side of my hair looks pretty great with loose waves.

kysgrl
July 22nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
Ill probably get kicked out of LHC for this but a sedu hair dryer :blushing:

jacqueline101
July 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Vo5 leave in conditioner keep it strong.

H.e.L
July 22nd, 2013, 11:51 PM
I've been really cheap lately. I bought a soft BBB for my trial of WO in the last couple weeks. If I like WO, that may be my last hair-centric purchase until I run out of coconut oil. :)
My husband is ecstatic about my newfound frugality. Just wait til he figures out I'll still be buying certain things from Nightblooming. :wink: :smirk:

Leeloo
July 22nd, 2013, 11:53 PM
I just got Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins.

motormuffin
July 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
I got a new graydog stick from the swap board. I also got some Joico chelating shampoo and some other Joico shampoo/conditioner to try out.

SweetBronze
July 23rd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Nupur mehendi powder, JBCO, Coconut Oil, As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner, Aztec Healing clay and some tape measure to finally find out how many inches my hair is.

Blackfire
July 23rd, 2013, 01:38 PM
Vinegar. I bought vinegar.

Tori Angeli
July 23rd, 2013, 01:50 PM
A small bottle of cold-pressed virgin argan oil and a hair fork.

Natalina
July 23rd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Yesterday I bought: L'Oreal Smooth Intense Caring Shampoo for Frizzy and Rebellious Hair (400ml) and also, my first handmade wooden health comb. :)

gthlvrmx
July 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
4 bottles of suave naturals strawberry conditioner and shampoo and some hair scissors :P
super fun! :D :) <33 i love hair scissors! :D :)
and some ACV i think.
time to buy spin pins! :P

chen bao jun
July 23rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
un peigne en corne

chen bao jun
July 23rd, 2013, 07:15 PM
I bought two hair forks from 60th street, a fakkare and several real ficcares, some spin pins from the dollar store, some chopsticks and nail polish (made hairsticks) and also bought some aloe vera gel, some extra virgin olive oil and some honey.
I also bought a ketylo hairstick and one of those eaduard hairsticks that they had on sale for LHC members.
I've kind of been on a hair thing buying binge during the last two weeks. I don't know why. I hadn't bought anything for my hair since last summer and I never bought so many hair toys before. I had maybe two or three hair toys before last month, just my amish pins and two ficcares, some hair sticks from Clare's and some spin pins. Now I have a lot more choices.

spirals
July 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
A pound, aka a huge bag, of marshmallow root. It's on it's way.

alexis917
July 23rd, 2013, 08:03 PM
I'd run out of my VO5 Strawberries and Cream, and had tried out Organix for about a week before deciding I disliked it.
I went to Walmart to get more VO5, but they were out of the Strawberry. I resorted to using the Silk Experiences, Shea Cashmere, or something along those lines.
It works surprisingly well, just as well as my last VO5, and I'm very happy with my purchase!

After all of this time, I finally did pick up some coconut oil, as well. I've been stretching my washes again and haven't experienced the usual itchy scalp.
I've noticed that seemingly whatever amount I rub onto my hair, it soaks most of it up and removes easily. It also smells phenomenal!! I should have given in sooner!

Not Lynn Merely
July 23rd, 2013, 08:42 PM

Literally, it is a comb that has been carved from the horn of an animal, such as a buffalo.

I ordered a bunch of pretty hair sticks recently:

From EaduardHairSticks:

Curly Maple 6" Hair Sticks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/87427519/hair-sticks-reserved-for-lhclhn-maple

Acrylic "Holly Berry" 5" Hair Sticks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/94217164/sale-acrylic-hair-sticks-5-inch-holly

Acrylic "Pink Quartz" 5" Hair Sticks
http://www.etsy.com/listing/108110271/acrylic-hair-sticks-pink-quartz-5-in

From LadyIdun:

Light Grey Acrylic
http://www.etsy.com/listing/121848500/hair-stick-new-just-light-gray-acrylic

Light Brown Acrylic
http://www.etsy.com/listing/120977345/hair-stick-new-just-light-brown-acrylic

From the swap board:

Cherry Wood Hair Fork
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/86036693

I love all the ones I've received and I am excited for the rest to arrive :)

Can anyone tell me if acrylic hairsticks are safe for use in water? I know my horn hairsticks (Quecraft! Amazing stuff!) would not survive water.

I have one Quecraft horn comb (medium teeth), but I want a really fine-toothed one.

motormuffin
July 23rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Acrylic is for sure safe with water...it's just plastic. And any of them that are dymondwood work with wet hair. I use them all the time right after the shower.

PeaceTeaRules
July 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM
I bought some hair safe scrunchies, of which I hope will last for a long time.

Bellechevelure
July 28th, 2013, 03:35 PM
I was waiting for the bus so I decide to go at the dollar store beside. I bought little baby srunchie for my braid (normally I use normal elastic without metal but I tough I will give them a try). And I bought 2 other conditioner. :o One by the brand Tame argan oil and the other by Delon olive oil. Does someone have try them?

Sharysa
July 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I bought Tresemme's Curl Hydration conditioner.

The first time I didn't notice much difference, but after a couple of weeks, my hair feels soft and is MUCH less prone to tangles even on Day 3. Definitely keeping this.

arjay.d
July 28th, 2013, 06:19 PM
I just bought honey tonight. That is also for tea though.

nanea
July 28th, 2013, 06:37 PM
My all time favourite biolage conditiong balm, honey, and my Co scalp conditioner suave naturals coconut. :D

Leeloo
July 28th, 2013, 11:02 PM
L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner

Arien
July 29th, 2013, 03:58 AM
A leather leaf hair barrette at Berkeley Skirmish yesterday :)

CSallaround
July 29th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Haven't bought anything for my hair since a couple weeks ago but then again I did buy quite a lot within just a few days :D

I bought ACV, Joico Chelating&Clarifying Shampoo, Gliss Volume conditioner without 'cones, Gunbritt Repair Treatment (danish brand, deep treatment), Castor oil, cocoa butter (which I have yet to try - am planning to make a whipped body/hair cream mixing it with coconut oil and argan oil, and maybe almond but haven't decided yet - any suggestions?) and a hair clip.
Oh and I also had to stock up on coconut oil. I go through those jars faaaast!

Leeloo
July 29th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Three prong hair fork. Love it!

NataschaB.
July 29th, 2013, 01:35 PM
I've just bought a new hair stick from etsy.com :)

Natalina
July 31st, 2013, 01:17 PM
Recently bought a pack of 20 bobby pins, a microfiber hair towel, and a Body Shop's detangling hair comb.

Still thinking of whether or not to buy a hair brush, and looking at the 'candidates' at nearby shops. :p

MadamM
July 31st, 2013, 06:20 PM
Almond oil, avocado oil, and a body butter that sounded like it would work nicely on my hair (Aroma Naturals Pure Aloe Vera Butter). Also HomeHealth Hairever ll Hair Tonic. I'm trying to bring back my hair after a super drying semi-permanent dye-job.

thatjengirl1
July 31st, 2013, 10:30 PM
The tangle teezer brush, my first dry shampoo, and the macadamia intense oil repair masque

AspenSong
July 31st, 2013, 11:32 PM
The last thing I bought was two bottles of the L'Oreal EverCreme conditioner since they were on close-out at our King Soopers for *gasp* $1.81!!! From the original price of $7.34. They only had two left and I took them and was soooo happy since I love that stuff and can't buy it ever because of the price. My hair feels like magical silken wonder with it. lol. Sadly all the other stores ran out before they got that low on price. =(

MaCee
August 1st, 2013, 01:04 AM
Just bought L'Oreal Paris Ceramide Total Repair 5~ Shampoo and conditioner :)

Buddaphlyy
August 1st, 2013, 01:42 AM
Pink Short Looks SassAFraz Styling Spray. I bought it because I need a spray leave-in/detangler and I had a coupon.

Trillium
August 1st, 2013, 02:11 AM
A Sandalwood comb. It's my first wooden comb, I love the way it feels in my hand and it smells amazing!

Tini'sNewHair
August 1st, 2013, 03:55 AM
i cant find those oils here where i live so id have to order which will never happen either... the morrocan shampoos are soo expensive so i'm keeping my antidandruf shampoo for now :( i do have olive oil and vinegar for rinsing - the most exciting thing i bought latetly tho (which is still yet to come in the mail) is a flexi 8 for me and my dd :D yay!

Dragon
August 1st, 2013, 04:00 AM
The last thing I got was a A michel mercier brush. I didn't like it for detangling as it rips to much hair out but it feels really nice on the scalp.

Tota
August 1st, 2013, 04:10 AM
The last thing I got for my hair was a Compact Tangle Teezer and a fresh bottle of EVOO. I don't know if EVOO count's though, I also cook with it and use it as a moisturizer ;)

Coolcombination
August 1st, 2013, 05:16 AM
I bought more argan oil and 3 bottles of conditioner plus my first hair stick

lulana
August 1st, 2013, 05:29 AM
bought a bottle of got2be gloss booster for the wedding day before that i bought a bottle of Suave and a bottle of VO5 and i looveee this stuff!

sarahthegemini
August 1st, 2013, 05:57 AM
Lots of conditioner! 3 bottles of Schwarzkopf and 3 bottles of Garnier Sleek and Shine.

A satin sleep cap (my first ever sleep cap! )

Cassia (first ever cassia)

Busymom
August 1st, 2013, 06:49 AM
skikakai powder, arithapowder, amla powder ,vetiver powder, fenugreek seeds and red sandalwood powder

Killahkurlz
August 1st, 2013, 08:42 AM
three hair sticks and a claw on etsy. I can't wait until they arrive.

Leeloo
August 1st, 2013, 08:51 AM
A silk square scarf :crush:

Neecola
August 1st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Clear elastics for accent braids at the dollar store

Tori Angeli
August 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM
Barefoot Maiden hairsticks (a pair) and this hat (http://www.modcloth.com/shop/hats/the-skylight-of-day-hat-in-red).

Arien
August 2nd, 2013, 10:01 AM
Two new Tangle Teezers and a pair of beautiful blue hairsticks from Eaduard Hairsticks. Oh and some more silk pillows. :).

sarahthegemini
August 2nd, 2013, 10:22 AM
Baby shampoo!

xohbihitztix
August 2nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
I am all stocked up on coconut oil, so I decided to buy myself a bejeweled, peacock hair clip. Wearing it makes me feel so pretty. :blushing: And Vitamin Code Women's multi vitamins. SO. MUCH. ENERGY.

nobeltonya
August 2nd, 2013, 02:28 PM
Most recently, pair of Rosewood 2-prong hair forks (1 straight, 1 curved) from JWLHawnkoa on Amazon. I'm very curious about finding some double-pointed knitting needles and making a DIY pin. :) I also want to find a nice stick or 2, with butterflies or dragons or something. (These are not counting the normal products I use) :disco:

melusine963
August 2nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
A new jar of coconut oil. I felt I should get an upgrade, given my old jar allegedly expired in 2011. :D Just as well I never used it for cooking, but I'm keeping the current one in the fridge just to be safe.

sarahthegemini
August 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM
2 claw clips, and I've ordered the following:
Nightblooming's hair panacea x 2 (Traditional and Summer Blend)
Nightblooming's Forest Gate herbal rinse for dark hair
Jessicurl Deep Conditioner

dwell_in_safety
August 10th, 2013, 01:02 PM
I am about to order some more cassia obovata. Due for my third treatment next time I give my hair a wash, in two weeks. Also going to order more Rajasthani henna for my girlfriend.

nobeltonya
August 10th, 2013, 01:09 PM
There were these neat, metallic blue needles but they were way too thick... :) :disco:
https://sphotos-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/994880_553043364751916_193331772_n.jpg

Chiyoe
August 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I just bought a wood comb from the Body Shop (my current plastic one causes static that I do not need) and I'm dreaming that one day I'll discover that my husband has bought me some Lilla Rose flexi clips ^^

VixenWolfMare
August 10th, 2013, 07:23 PM
coconut oil
a bone comb
I need a new larger aquis towel but they are so exspensive. Also would like to replace all my plastic combs with bone ones :)

LAG93
August 10th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I bought some henna! Rajasthani monsoon from mehandi! And also some vitamins, I have had a lot of shedding lately :( I'm like stressing out like I'm losing a lot of hair and I don't see any new baby ones really! Maybe I'm just overreacting and getting obsessive about my hair and its always been this way I just never noticed till now

Leeloo
August 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM
I got a cheap silk shirt that I'm trying to make a sleeping bonnet out of. I'm not sure but I think the polyester sleep cap that I have is giving me pimples where the band touches the face.

sarahthegemini
August 11th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Castor oil ... although I plan on using it on my lashes :o I might do scalp massages with it aswell though.

LAG93
August 11th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Let me know how you like the castor oil on your hair! I've been wanting to try it but I'm scared! Also where did you get yours?

hannabiss
August 11th, 2013, 07:49 PM
IM growing my hair out I bought some safflower oil so my fiance can run my scalp every night. I'm not sure if safflower oil is the best but I like it because it's very light weight. I guess it's just about finding a good oil for your own hair. And satin pillow cover.

Callifornia
August 11th, 2013, 08:30 PM
They haven't come in yet, but I bought a bunch of Eaduard hairsticks at his recent sale :) I can't wait for them to get here! I love his sticks, his customer service really makes me love buying from him more though.

Bellechevelure
August 11th, 2013, 08:53 PM
I finally buy my first hairstick and hair folk... These thing are AMAZING!

Haybop
August 12th, 2013, 12:41 AM
I finally buy my first hairstick and hair folk... These thing are AMAZING!

I also bought my first hairsticks this month - they're brilliant (and I got complimented by one of the ladies in the salon downstairs) :D

soapstone
August 12th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Herbal essence Hello Hydration condish. Being that I am in "use it up and wear it out mode" for the time being.

MunaZaldrizoti
August 12th, 2013, 01:27 AM
It was a few weeks ago now, but some sweet almond oil.

kidari
August 12th, 2013, 02:03 AM
an amber glass dropper bottle for an oil mix and two headbands with studs on them... I am actually working my way through my massive shampoo and conditioner stash... if I finish 6 entire bottles or tubes I will buy a new set I've never tried before

Nesoi
August 12th, 2013, 02:24 AM
I bought some hair-friendly ties after reading about them here, and I got a mini donut in anticipation of being able to use it! Can't wait to be able to buy more toys :D Oh, I also got some Tresseme Naturals as it was half price.

Neneka
August 12th, 2013, 02:33 AM
I bough a saw. Yes. It was for shortening a too long hair stick that is made of bone.

Soltimus
August 12th, 2013, 03:16 AM
I bought some Yemeni henna. I think it's probably the best quality henna I've ever tried!

MaryO
August 12th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Mmmm, I've been trying to stop buying stuff because I'm running out of space to keep it but my last purchase was Aussie 3minute miracle, just can't live without it. Which is sort of depressing- don't like being this dependent on anything...

clioariane
August 12th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Lush H'Suan Wen Hua (http://www.lushusa.com/H'Suan-Wen-Hua/00095,en_US,pd.html) hair treatment. YUM!

Neneka
August 12th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Big claw clip. And I actually have enough hair to wear it.

sunflowersmiles
August 12th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Yesterday I bought an owl hair fork. It started out black, but I decided to paint it. It is so cute! I am trying to figure out what to wear with it today :D

strangenurse
August 12th, 2013, 03:01 PM
I bought, for the first time since I was a teen, scrunchies, for casually putting my hair up when I'm at home. They're far more slender than the kind I wore when I was young, so I feel less like a blast from the past. You all are a good/bad influence.

-D

ebullience
August 17th, 2013, 01:24 AM
I bought, for the first time since I was a teen, scrunchies, for casually putting my hair up when I'm at home.

I bought a scrunchie today too! I'm wearing it right now :) I also bought some coconut oil (which I'm also wearing right now and my ends already feel nicer) and some spirulina (I bought this for health reasons but I found out that it's meant to be helpful for hair growth too).

There was a special at my local store for Natralis Natural Shampoo and the Conditioner for $20 which I was very tempted by, but I wanted to do some more research before I made that kind of a commitment :D Has anyone used it before?

Feenflügel
August 17th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Ed Sticks and Hair Soap <3 :)

Ashenputtel
August 17th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Tangle teezer salon elite
Lush New! solid shampoo
lady idun white unicorn stick (still in the mail)

sofo
August 17th, 2013, 02:15 AM
A gold Ficcare Primavera.

ejking2
August 17th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Diatomaceous earth and bling strands :grin:

sarahthegemini
August 17th, 2013, 06:35 AM
An Aquis microfiber towel!

Silver Sister
August 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Coconut oil was the first thing I bought, followed by shampoo for silver hair. Hair toys: barrettes, and sticks followed.

frejafjord
August 18th, 2013, 06:21 AM
I'm just about to start on the whole George Michael long hair products regime, hopefully it will work for me! All the products cost something like $150 all up so it damn well better heh

Nae
August 18th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Oh jeez, I just bought a couple of Quecraft hairsticks to replace one that broke a while back. I love their dragon fly sticks. I also bought a Timberstone Turnings stick. I also went to the pet store and got some catnip. You would think that after being here for years I wouldn't be still randomly buying stuff, but I still do. I am in for about one hundred bucks just this week.

RedNymph
August 18th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Bought some hair sticks on ebay. Trying to experiment.

MunaZaldrizoti
August 18th, 2013, 09:38 PM
A bottle of white vinegar. Eager to try a rinse.

Skuld
August 19th, 2013, 03:30 AM
I bought my first hairsticks in a handicraft shop. Man, were those hard to find...

Viola88
August 19th, 2013, 04:16 AM
With Tresemme changing their Naturals conditioner line ingredients recently, I've been hoarding old stock. I'm in the double digits for bottles of Naturals condish...:couch:

Stray_mind
August 20th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I've bought a bottle of virgin olive oil and today i'm going to buy some silicium for a tryout..

CSallaround
August 20th, 2013, 06:09 AM
With Tresemme changing their Naturals conditioner line ingredients recently, I've been hoarding old stock. I'm in the double digits for bottles of Naturals condish...:couch:

Are they changing the ingredients?? :O
Oh man I'm almost out. They still sell the old ones?

CharleaMurphy
August 20th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Henna and cassia!

martyna_22
August 20th, 2013, 07:35 AM
2 hair sticks <3 :D

HollyG
August 20th, 2013, 07:40 AM
More coconut oil
Lee stafford here come the curls - rubbish (made hair frizzy, thin and greasy at roots) so have ordered:
Palmers olive oil conditioner
Tresemme naturals conditioner
Protein treatment (never done one before and it was on 2 for 3)
Think there's a palmer coconut leave in somewhere in the list to

sunflowersmiles
August 20th, 2013, 11:11 AM
I just got some more coconut oil :)

massivecnqstdr
August 20th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Mustard seed oil. It's very stinky, but nice and warming. I suspect I'll use it more frequently when the weather cools off.

NuclearApple
August 20th, 2013, 11:33 AM
last things I bought are new bobby pins and my first ficcare clip :) it's all pink and very very comfortable

ybessie
August 20th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Rosemary oil and peppermint oil

Hootenanny
August 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Way too many toys. Ugh, I think I might be spoiling it. ;)

Carolyn
August 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Yesterday I bought a France Luxe pony tail holder and headband at Nordstroms. I also bought about a dozen Emi-Jay ribbon elastics. Then I went to Anthropology and bought more ribbon elastic ponytailers. This morning I looked at Jessicurl products at Target. I think I will go back and get the S & C.

stinkyfeet
August 20th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Today, I bought Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner for Co-Washing. I also bought some Hair Tint brushes from Sally to try Henna and Indigo treatments. I have yet to buy the Henna and Indigo though because I am a commitment-phobe when it comes to any kind of permanent treatment for my hair. I just have to decide how much longer I can tolerate my greys!!

HollyBerry5
August 20th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil,
Sooo hard (personally I find) to apply, but smells amazing and definitely makes my hair super soft! :D

Viola88
August 20th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Are they changing the ingredients?? :O
Oh man I'm almost out. They still sell the old ones?
Here's the thread about it: Tresseme naturals changed the formula AGAIN!! (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114008)

To figure out if it's new or old formula, I have to check the ingredients list. The change is packaging hasn't been helpful (see thread for more infomation)

TheHowlingWolf
August 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I just ordered Alaffia neem & shea shampoo and the coconut & shea conditioner on vitacost. The shampoo I've never tried, but the conditioner is a repurchase! I love it, I just wish it came in bigger bottles! I also got the Eden co wash from Sally's. I'm planning on putting it on my length after I do heavy oilings because getting oil out of my length is the hardest part for me, & I don't like shampooing my length.

Lady Mary
August 20th, 2013, 05:54 PM
My castor oil and coconut oil arrived today :)

Abrakarabbit
August 20th, 2013, 06:26 PM
I bought a couple of new things, since I needed them for a costume. They were: 2 donut buns, 3 mang tikkas, 4 pair of earrings to be made into bun decoration, a bunch of bobby pins, 14 red roses and last, but not least, some organic sweet almond oil to prevent damage from the mentioned hair bling..

If you are wondering, I made buns for me and my friend for bollywood inspired dress up. Will put the pictures on my profile here one day...

coffinhert
August 20th, 2013, 11:03 PM
After 2 years of CO I finally started using V05 and love it! I've been sampling all the scents:
Papaya smoothie (my favorite)
Pomegranate
Kiwi
Strawberry

I also just bought a new thing of Monoi Tahiti Coconut Oil (http://www.monoi.com/oil.html) because I lost my old one. Def my fav leave-in for my tips!

CSallaround
August 22nd, 2013, 02:53 AM
Here's the thread about it: Tresseme naturals changed the formula AGAIN!! (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114008)

To figure out if it's new or old formula, I have to check the ingredients list. The change is packaging hasn't been helpful (see thread for more infomation)

Thanks! I'm def going out to look for the old formula!

CSallaround
August 22nd, 2013, 02:54 AM
Doublepost -.-

ybessie
August 22nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
Just bought myself some professional shearing scissors, cant wait to start trimming my own hair:scissors:

ladylowtide
August 22nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
shea moisture's reconstructing elixer. It's like a spray on oil mixture that's mostly shea and argan. My hair is eating it up.

Buddaphlyy
August 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Last week I bought some Aussie Moist and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioners to co wash with.

MunaZaldrizoti
September 5th, 2013, 04:47 AM
I've ordered a couple of satin pillowcases. Now I just have to wait a couple of weeks.

Etna
September 5th, 2013, 05:02 AM
I just bought satin pillowcases too. :D

Steven's Bride
September 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM
I bought a pretty leather handmade barrette and two wooden hairsticks at the MN Renaissance Festival last Sunday. It doesn't matter that I only have 3 inches of hair currently....I can't wait until I have hair that is long enough to put it in. It gives me a very beautiful, visible goal I see each day in the bathroom.

BrightEyes
September 5th, 2013, 07:29 AM
I just bought a couple jars of a deep treatment I love, Pureology Hydracure. Unfortunately they no longer make it, but I was able to find some at a local beauty supply store. So I stocked up.

Nesoi
September 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
I also bought satin pillowcases! And I got some mini spin pins and I am obsessed with them.

sarahthegemini
September 5th, 2013, 08:19 AM
I bought Komaza Care Protein Strengthener from Curly Emporium. I am in serious need of a protein treatment!

which.chick
September 5th, 2013, 12:31 PM
I just bought some hairsticks (basic wood, nothing amazing) to practice different hairstyles instead of my go-to (high braided ponytail) and that's been going well. I also picked up a small bottle of jojoba oil for my ends (to keep them from looking so dry) and I've been using teensy amounts of that on the bottom six to eight inches of my hair and really like how it works so far.

Othala
September 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I big juicy slab of cow meat (chuck) which I divided into portions and froze.

battles
September 5th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Giovanni shampoo and condish, Cocoa Pink shampoo and condish and two cheap satin sleep caps. The band on my old one stretched out and it fell off whenever I slept. :(

YamaMaya
September 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM
I've finally gotten some spin pins which I've been after, some argan oil conditioner, and some grapeseed oil.

truepeacenik
September 5th, 2013, 02:17 PM
I bought a pretty leather handmade barrette and two wooden hairsticks at the MN Renaissance Festival last Sunday. It doesn't matter that I only have 3 inches of hair currently....I can't wait until I have hair that is long enough to put it in. It gives me a very beautiful, visible goal I see each day in the bathroom.
And usually the slides work to hold knit scarves, in the mean time.
I've also seen curtains held with them.
Useful for traveling hippies.

i am awaiting a Flexi8, the monthly special. I might stop by a bead shop for my add a bead fork.

Steven's Bride
September 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM
I just bought those super tiny jaw clips for the next few inches of growth - they help make my hair look remotely styled without driving me insane. Can you tell I've done this before? Sigh....this is the last time though.

Great idea about the slide!

GrowingGlory
September 5th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Another bottle of California Baby Therapeutic Relief Skin Protectant Shampoo and Conditioner.

RavennaNight
September 5th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Argan oil, a satin pillowcase, and a turbie twist.

Nae
September 5th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Well. I just got two Lady Iduns in the mail and I ordered five flexi8s. Oh, and I am waiting on a Quecraft order. Yeah.

earthybee
September 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Two CV shampoo bars.

emilylightning
September 7th, 2013, 01:42 PM
neon claw clips that my mom found at the dollar store! one's pink and the other's orange! they're nice and big omg this is great!

Kitten1030
September 7th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Spin pins (great deal on ebay) wooden hair spike, 2 giant tubs of coconut oil that I also put in my coffee, cook with, make deodorant with, my 2 yr old also likes to eat spoonfuls of it and do hair treatments like his mommy!

Mainesongbird
September 7th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Renpure shampoo and conditioner, Pssssst (it is addictive) and some not so fancy but sparkly hair jewelry. =)

PamelaViktoria
September 7th, 2013, 04:05 PM
The one splurge I give myself, and my hair, is loreal preference dye pack. I don't use the color, just the conditioner. It's my favorite:)

Natalina
September 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I bought Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E a few days ago because my original one ran out. Thought I'd try this new type since I heard it smells less baby-ish (I love the smell, but I do find it a bit awkward sometimes, heh). So far, loving it just like the original! My curls look so good yesterday. :D

GrowingGlory
September 7th, 2013, 05:15 PM
A haircut.

kidari
September 8th, 2013, 06:01 AM
giovanni root 66 root lifting spray and acure organics dry shampoo

i am currently not purchasing any shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins, and serums because i need to finish so many that i already have first

Othala
September 8th, 2013, 06:46 AM
A whole roast chicken.

XcaliburGirl
September 8th, 2013, 07:07 AM
A whole roast chicken.

Wow, your hair must be hungry! :yumm:

cooklaezo13
September 8th, 2013, 07:19 AM
aloe vera gel

jen5972
September 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Some new shampoo, and also a bunch of new Flexi 8's. I keep chopping my hair to waist and then growing it back out, so I am hoping that buying more hair toys will deter me from chopping it anymore :).

butterfly_dream
September 8th, 2013, 10:38 AM
MegaTek rebuilder a couple of weeks ago and a small bag of catnip right now.
Conditioner for horses.. herb for cats .. hubby will send me in a mental hospital, I suppose. :rolleyes:

caromarpie
September 8th, 2013, 07:19 PM
A new hair brush and the tangle tease by goody. And the week before some oil and new hair stick.

&rea
September 8th, 2013, 07:40 PM
-Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Shampoo & Conditioner. :crush:
-Castor Oil (which I hate and will never use again) :pins:

sarahthegemini
September 12th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Hair grips and spin pins!

deja
September 12th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I recently bought an oil called "Doo-Gro Stimulating Growth Oil". My aunt said it's been working in her three months of using it so far.
Also, a new satin cap because my other one had a hole at the band for like two months.

jupiterinleo
September 12th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I bought a Denman BBB today. I'm pumped! I am SO over my crappy Conair brush.

GrowingGlory
September 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
A haircut, a High UV Buff, a red cedar hair claw/spike, and a small bottle of NightBlooming Custom Blend Oil (safflower, argan, cedar, cinnamon, lemon).

hikarilu
September 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM
a shampoo and conditionner pack with no sulfates, no cones, no colorants, no paraben and no perfume (thebodyshop, rainforest equilibre). My first ones without sulfate, i'm a bit lost now...Guess i'll have to wait to do a few more shampoo/conditioning with those to really see if they're good for my hair.
Also bought a BBB and a wooden comb, love these :o

citywolfe72
September 13th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Besides the regular stuff like shampoo and conditioner , my better half is the one who gets things for my hair . . . He loves my hair , and helps me with the care of it . I would make a hundred and one excuses when it needed washed , because I dreded having to do it . . . Now I LOVE when I need to wash it , I actually look forward to washing it because of my Bill helps with it . . . He does the combing as it is drying naturally . It's very romantic , and is our special time together that we both enjoy VERY much ! . . . Anyway , . . . Sorry I got off of subject . . . He has bought me a dozen metal hair sticks , and I got a new hair clip today ! . . .it's beautiful . . . And he went into the city , and when he came home he had me a new wide tooth comb . Which feels a lot better then the one we were useing before . We are going out for a walk later , and I'm going to wear my new pin . . . Can't wait!!!

hypersensitive
September 13th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Tresemme Platinum Strength Conditioner! This stuff is better than Pantene!

Sidani
September 13th, 2013, 09:46 PM
This ... https://www.etsy.com/uk/transaction/150076249?
:cheer:

Marika
September 14th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Nature's Gate Awapuhi and Tea Tree conditioner for CO-washing. Cone-y conditioner for my length: Fudge was "buy 2 get 3" and I got Body Builder conditioner, Daily Mint conditioner and Torture Tonic Conditioner. Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment for old time's sake (leave-in). It saved my hair 10 years ago and I haven't forgot it! Coconut oil and NightBlooming Panacea Sample Salve Trio Pack. I love the original one and want to try the others too.

That seems quite a lot (almost 5 litres of conditioner!:bigeyes:) but I'm really getting back into hair growing mode!:D I need to buy some satin pillowcases too. I have cotton satin but I need more slip so I'm guessing satin polyester or silk if I can find it at reasonable price.

Stray_mind
September 14th, 2013, 06:44 AM
I bought some bobby pins for my updos and a paraben and cone free leave in conditioner with 96% plant ingredients as is said on a sticker on the bottle :D. Can't wait to try it out. And it smells amazing too.

dwell_in_safety
September 14th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I ordered more cassia and amla powder from Henna Sooq for me and some Red Raj henna for my girlfriend. :) I usually just use cassia, but I want to try a mix the next few times. We haven't used cassia or henna in about twelve weeks because I was out of work for a it and we couldn't afford it, so I'm really excited to treat my hair again.

sarahthegemini
September 14th, 2013, 12:03 PM
GVN Smooth as Silk Conditioner :)

galadriel
September 14th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Devacare One Conditioner...I was almost out. Deva towel, Curl Keeper and clips for giving lift to top of my hair(sold by CHS)

lapushka
September 14th, 2013, 03:56 PM
My mom brought home a whole jar of some hair mask for 1€, from Aldi (brand name: Kyrell). Love it, and not only because it was cheap for a hair mask!

caromarpie
September 14th, 2013, 06:56 PM
I was so happy I finally found some coconut oil so I buy right away. I can wait to try it. And I found some shampoo and conditioner without cone and sulfate hope they will do good.

BrendaLoan
September 14th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Argan oil. Can't wait to use it! :D

Eden Iris
September 14th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Two Ficcare Maximas(es) from the Swap Board! Very excited. I also need to buy more henna this week and am seriously considering a jar of Manic Panic to mix in with it.

sarahthegemini
September 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM
GVN 50:50 Conditioner.......uh oh the product junkie in me has returned :-/

restless
September 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM
A really pretty claw clip with a flower pattern that I had been eyeing for some time :crush: The first time I saw it in the shop I didnt buy it because it was a bit expensive and also, I didnt really know any hair styles I could use it with. However I kept thinking about it and figured I could use it for a folded braid- "peacock twist" (regular peacock twists dont work in my hair at this lenght) and half ups so the next time I passed the shop I bought it. How did I justify it? Ive been working HARD this summer and this would be my present to myself :o

Aingeal
September 15th, 2013, 07:22 AM
I bought a couple of simple hair sticks and a flexi 8. I love it, but I got a large and will need a extra large for my buns..looks like more shopping is in order. Lol!

Agnes Hannah
September 16th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Coconut creme, argan oil, a butterfly clip, hair claw which fell out because my hair is too fine and slippery and a wooden comb

Applegirl84
September 16th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Hair sticks, a slide clip and a flexi8...oh and some goodies from Nightbloom's Etsy shop. Still waiting for it all to come in the mail! :joy:

CrazyDaysHair
September 16th, 2013, 03:26 PM
I went on a hair care buying frenzy recently since I just joined growing out long and healthy hair :)

> Coconut oil (sadly the louana jar because i'm broke xD)
> Mane N Tail Shampoo and Conditoner (It's been working wonders for my thick hair!)
> 1,000 mcg biotin twice a day dosage
> Hair Shears Ice Tempered

My newest buy was the other day. It's argan magic restorative hair mask. I use it for when I wash my hair every 2-3 days. My first use so far has been very soft and silky! I really enjoy it :)

neko_kawaii
September 18th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I needed new frames so I picked out a pair that are more hair friendly than my last pair.

Carolyn
September 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
I've gotten some lovely hair toys off the swap boards from a member who has cut her hair and doesn't plan on growing it much again. I'm glad she is happy with her hair now and I love her hair toys.

Last month I was in Atlanta and happened on to a Walmart that had a HUGE selection of ethnic hair products. I was in paradise trying to decide what to get but unfortunately a very crabby Mr Cranky was texting me to hurry up. I should have ignored him longer. I got a shampoo and a couple of conditioners and a leave in. The shampoo and conditioner were wonderful. I think some ethnic hair products tend to be for dry hair and goodness knows my ends are dry.

On the same trip I was in Charlotte and went to Nordies and Anthropology. I got a boatload of those stretchy ribbon hair ties I love so much.

Tail Feathers
September 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Two metres of black satin ribbon....

Liz_park
September 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM
I recently bought coconut oil and a new bottle of biotin because I was running low.

I think my next purchase will be a pair of hair shears!

LAG93
September 18th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I bought a tangle teezer on amazon, it's coming Friday! I currently use the wet brush diet angler by goody, I like it but it has plastic balls on the bristles which make the brush hard to clean and rips my hair a little, however it is much better than a normal brush! I can't stand combs and I need to brush my hair wet otherwise it looks really crappy. So I thought the tangle teezer would be a good option. Got it for $13.23 on amazon with free shipping!

Two metres of black satin ribbon....

Ooh sounds interesting, what are you going to do with that? I can only imagine it will be super pretty!

Crumpet
September 18th, 2013, 05:28 PM
I bought:

Shampoo
Sleep Cap (purchased a few weeks ago but just arrived one week ago)
2 Flexi-8s (waiting impatiently for them; purchased ysterday)

rock007junkie
September 18th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I got some satin scrunchies, banana clip and bamboo tea (supposed to have tons of silica which aids hair growth)

&rea
September 18th, 2013, 08:28 PM
1. Shower caps for deep moisturizing treatments/between wash days
2. Satin sleep cap
3. Satin pillow case

Crumpet
September 18th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Besides the regular stuff like shampoo and conditioner , my better half is the one who gets things for my hair . . . He loves my hair , and helps me with the care of it . I would make a hundred and one excuses when it needed washed , because I dreded having to do it . . . Now I LOVE when I need to wash it , I actually look forward to washing it because of my Bill helps with it . . . He does the combing as it is drying naturally . It's very romantic , and is our special time together that we both enjoy VERY much ! . . . Anyway , . . . Sorry I got off of subject . . . He has bought me a dozen metal hair sticks , and I got a new hair clip today ! . . .it's beautiful . . . And he went into the city , and when he came home he had me a new wide tooth comb . Which feels a lot better then the one we were useing before . We are going out for a walk later , and I'm going to wear my new pin . . . Can't wait!!!

This is one of the sweetest posts ever. I love it!

kganihanova
September 19th, 2013, 07:04 PM
a turbie twist!

sandigrl117
September 19th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Coconut oil.
Peppermint oil
Rosemary oil.
Tea tree oil.
A swim cap (for work - no more ponytails!)

About to buy some new hair toys like some hair combs, forks, and sticks. :love:

Tail Feathers
September 20th, 2013, 02:02 AM
I bought a tangle teezer on amazon, it's coming Friday! I currently use the wet brush diet angler by goody, I like it but it has plastic balls on the bristles which make the brush hard to clean and rips my hair a little, however it is much better than a normal brush! I can't stand combs and I need to brush my hair wet otherwise it looks really crappy. So I thought the tangle teezer would be a good option. Got it for $13.23 on amazon with free shipping!

Ooh sounds interesting, what are you going to do with that? I can only imagine it will be super pretty!

i am not sure if i am allowed to put in a link ??
this is what i am doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bc9iGBLXJs

only, i cut the two metres in half and started braiding the double ribbon into my hair a little higher up,
and left a little bit more (times two) hanging at the end...

very simple hairstyle, i know
but,
i love simple.

also, i am mostly native american (even if i live so far away!), and my natural hair is jet black
so,
i liked the 'mirror effect' of the ribbon at the end...

thank you for your kind comment !
hope you can see the link.... (if not, it is a youtube video, by "Anitha's Long hair videos", called "How to make long hair braid with ribbons")

Stray_mind
September 20th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I bought coconut oil yesterday. Since today was my washday anyway, i decided to try it. I left it overnight and this morning i washed my head. My hair really liked it. They've never been so shiny and smooth in their entire life! :cheese:

rachel1031
April 9th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Hey, I bought myself a water filter for the shower! And, based on one day's use, it works! I have such horrible hard water, and I know it is affecting my hair. I am excited!

Aderyn
April 9th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Shampoo bars (maybe a few too many..)
Conditioner - cone free and coney ones (been nearly a year since I've used conditioner :) )

Weewah
April 9th, 2014, 11:58 PM
My most recent purchase was some jessicurl spiralicious gel.

MadeiraD
April 10th, 2014, 12:02 AM
-Coconut oil
-Catnip
-More flexi-8s
-Another hair fork
-scrunchies
-Pantene Pro-v beautiful length conditioner

LadyLongLocks
April 10th, 2014, 07:34 AM
A tangle teezer and some Organix keratin oil shampoo.

Hairitic
April 10th, 2014, 10:10 AM
2, yes, 2 bottles of Monoi Oil. :bounce:

LongHairLesbian
April 10th, 2014, 10:56 AM
A leave in conditioning spray. Same brand as my conditioner. :) I'm trying to stretch washes, and sometimes my length needs some light moisture.

Nadine <3
April 10th, 2014, 11:18 AM
I bought a large jar of CO, some more Suave in scents I haven't tried yet, and some tresseme naturals. I needed to restock my cone free supplies...now I have no cones, light cones, and heavy cones lol I have a conditioner hording problem...

Stormynights
April 10th, 2014, 12:01 PM
I got a buff and acrylic sticks from the swap board.

TheHowlingWolf
April 10th, 2014, 02:54 PM
I have been on a huge hair kick lately!
A month or so ago I bought Jamaican Black Castor Oil, but more recently I bought my first flexi 8, new shampoo/conditioner (Calia), 2 samples of NightBlooming's Panacea, This hair stick: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/193725070?ref=fb2_tnx_title & this hair fork: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/194298336?ref=fb2_tnx_title, I also bought an aloe vera drink (that has coconut, wheatgrass, & aloe vera) to spray on my scalp. & I also bought some spirulina & chorella supplements because I heard they're good for hair!

starlamelissa
April 10th, 2014, 03:04 PM
a paddle brush, and I really like it!

lapushka
April 10th, 2014, 03:46 PM
The last thing was Garnier Ultra Doux, 5 plants shampoo.

Stray_mind
April 10th, 2014, 10:55 PM
http://alessinbeautyland.blogspot.com/2011/02/live-clean-exotic-nectar-restorative.html
I bought this and i am really happy with it. My hair is really soft and shiny and there is less frizz than it used to be when i used other shampoos. I'm sticking to this brand i think :)

quiltlady
April 26th, 2014, 06:45 PM
My latest purchase was my first flexi 8, I am looking forward to purchasing more in different sizes. Other recent purchases, horn come, ficcare clips, travel size tangle teezer and amish pins.

xoChesleyy
April 26th, 2014, 06:56 PM
I just bought four hair sticks and a silk pillowcase earlier today. My next "hair" purchase is going to be more coconut oil, since my container is nearing it's end.

Monkshood
April 26th, 2014, 07:00 PM
I just bought a silk pillowcase too. I am never going back to cotton. I don't know if it's helping my hair, but it just feels so much nicer on my skin.

ArienEllariel
April 26th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Some yummy smelling shampoo and conditioner for those days when I need a more thorough washing and don't mind light cones. I typically use a peppermint scented castile soap and a cheap cone-free conditioner but one has to change things up every once in a while. :)

MINAKO
April 26th, 2014, 09:08 PM
A humongous bottle of walnut oil and two sheer white scarfs to brighten up my buns.

jacqueline101
April 26th, 2014, 09:49 PM
My man bought me new scissors to s&d my hair with, three satin sleep caps,and a Michel mercer brush. These were my Easter gifts.

höpönasu
April 27th, 2014, 04:24 AM
New hair scissors and a sharpener.

clioariane
April 27th, 2014, 04:58 AM
I got a great deal on 2 Aveda hydrating masques, 8 euros each instead of 35! (I think because they changed the packaging and had to get rid of the last ones in the old packaging.)

AmyBeth
April 27th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I bought two beautiful rolls of yarn, one mostly different blues and teals with silver threads, one mostly pinks with gold threads, to make parandas with. I've had them for a couple of weeks and cannot find the time to get to work, but I will soon make the time because I sooo want to wear them.

Aderyn
April 27th, 2014, 03:39 PM
A few JeterForks and some Amish pins in a variety of sizes.

Kaelee
April 27th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Yet another flexi8 *facepalm*

Actually, pretty much just flexi8s. I love those things.

Budgie
April 27th, 2014, 03:53 PM

Katrine
April 27th, 2014, 04:47 PM
A shampoo bar and a hairstick :)