PDA

View Full Version : Youre favorite herbal hair care book

majesticmoon
July 18th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Do you have a favorite book of natural remedies for hair care? If so please share which book and what type of recipes are included. Are there teas? Shampoo bars? Rinses?

SleepyTangles
July 18th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Oh my, double post.

SleepyTangles
July 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I have a note in which I write down my recipes or the recipes I find in internet, but personally I don't like books about herbal cosmesis: they seem to contain just the obvious, like "rosemary is good, use it as a rinse!". Sometimes you can just find more information on this board. But if Nightshade will ever write a book on this subject, be sure I'll do everything I can to get it :grnbiggri!

Check this section, thats my advice!

Nightshade
July 20th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I have a note in which I write down my recipes or the recipes I find in internet, but personally I don't like books about herbal cosmesis: they seem to contain just the obvious, like "rosemary is good, use it as a rinse!". Sometimes you can just find more information on this board. But if Nightshade will ever write a book on this subject, be sure I'll do everything I can to get it :grnbiggri!

Heh, the thought's crossed my mind :) But I'm flattered you think I'd be up to the task!

young&reckless
July 20th, 2013, 11:14 PM

Nightshade write an ebook, it's on the etsy site.

SleepyTangles
July 21st, 2013, 05:02 AM
young&reckless, thanks for the info! But I was just picturing a green grimoire-like book full of recipes in my bookcase, I admit I like the idea.