PDA

View Full Version : ISO Medium Ficarre Maximas

Medievalmaniac
July 17th, 2013, 12:07 PM
ETA: The Emerald Lotus is no longer available; BJ Border trade is pending. Thank you!

Hi, all -- My hair is hovering dangerously close to too-long for the small Ficarres I bough last spring; it's time to buy or trade for the next size.

I have a small blue jeans border Ficarre and a small emerald lotus, both Maximas. I want either to buy, or to trade these for, a medium or large Maximas in emerald/ green, blue jean, and/or Honey Marble. I would also consider Amethyst/ purple. I am not picky about whether it is a Silky, Border, Lotus, or Primavera style, although I would take Silkies and Borders over Primaveras and Lotuses.

If you have one of the pieces listed above and are willing to part with it for a reasonable price, or to make a trade for one or both of my smalls, please let me know. :flower:

Medievalmaniac
July 20th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Bumping... !

Medievalmaniac
September 1st, 2013, 08:12 AM
Bump! Still looking....

Medievalmaniac
September 25th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Bump! Still looking. :)

Medievalmaniac
October 11th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Bump! Still looking. Also willing to take a large in any of the listed colors.

Medievalmaniac
November 3rd, 2013, 05:16 AM
Bump -- heeeeeelp! I'm reaching the slightly desperate stage.... noticed I missed a destashing of mediums last night. :( Anyone else have anything on my list in either medium or large that s/he's willing to part with?

mawiwala
December 23rd, 2013, 01:18 AM
I could offer you a Emerald Ficcarissimo in M. I could buy you two Silky and a HM for the Jean Border. :D Or the Ficci + two new Ficcares.

I have a Black-Silver Lotus on the way if you would consider trading for it.

slyviolet
December 23rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
If you ever consider selling the small emerald lotus maxima, please let me know!

Ashlbee
December 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Oooo, I see you have the oh so coveted blue jeans, I'm sure you'll ind someone to trade with :D bumping

BrightEyes
December 23rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
I sent you a PM:)

julee
December 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM
PMed back :)