PDA

View Full Version : Tresseme naturals shampoo?

marymonster
July 16th, 2013, 06:27 PM
I bought some tresseme naturals nourishing moisture shampoo. Has anybody used it? Do you like it? My hair has been really difficult lately so I'm going back to oiling, shampooing, and conditioning for a while, maybe it'll work.

starlamelissa
July 16th, 2013, 08:04 PM
I hear good things about the shampoo, but i hear GREAT things about the conditioner. I'd probably use them both.

Leeloo
July 16th, 2013, 08:17 PM
I liked it (I have dry hair)

Haybop
July 17th, 2013, 12:13 AM
I used to use it and have now gone back to using it. My hair loves the stuff :) (also I find that if I look around I can usually find the bigger bottles in some sort of deal so can get more for my money ;) )

jeanniet
July 17th, 2013, 12:18 AM
The conditioner is fantastic, so I think the shampoo would be worth trying if you use shampoo (I don't). If you can use it with the conditioner, probably even better.

DancingQueen
July 17th, 2013, 01:18 AM
I used it for a while, it was okay. I do have other favorites, though, but it is pretty good. :)

Skade
July 17th, 2013, 04:01 AM
I like the conditioner, havenīt tried the schampoo though.

marymonster
July 17th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I'm going to try it later diluted to wash out some argan oil. I loved the condish when I used to co wash but I couldn't stand the smell, but the shampoo won't stay on nearly as long as the condish so hopefully I can stand it. :)
Also, thanks everyone!

pressedflowers
July 17th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I use the Tresemme Naturals moisturizing conditioner to cowash, and I love it :)

pressedflowers
July 17th, 2013, 12:58 PM
I'm going to try it later diluted to wash out some argan oil. I loved the condish when I used to co wash but I couldn't stand the smell, but the shampoo won't stay on nearly as long as the condish so hopefully I can stand it. :)
Also, thanks everyone!

You are right! The smell of the conditioner is NOT that great, lol. I just use it to cowash as stated above, and use a different one on my length that I leave in for 5-10 minutes while performing other showerly duties.

marymonster
July 17th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I like it, it works well to get oil out. It didn't dry out my hair too much either. :)

CurlyCaz
July 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
I might try them.

Currently using The Body Shop Shampoo and Conditioner. SLS, cone and paraben free.

Works ok but I don't think my hair likes it too much.

Might go back to CO wash (used to do it with Dr Organic tea tree oil conditioner) and use the Tresseme conditioner instead (as it will be a lot cheaper!)

WilfredAllen
July 17th, 2013, 03:19 PM
I used the conditioner, which I quite liked. I'm not using it right now, as all conditioners seem to give me build up issues.

~Jae~
July 17th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I've been using the conditioner for about two weeks now (CO wash). I switched from Wen. So far I love it! I actually like the smell of it and I love how gentle it is, but my hair still feels super clean when I'm done. I've never had a problem with buildup and so far I still haven't had any problems.

Teazel
July 17th, 2013, 08:20 PM
I like both the shampoo and conditioner, but my local supermarket has stopped stocking it. :mad:

Heavy Raindrops
July 17th, 2013, 08:48 PM
The shampoo is pretty good, I have stopped using it now because I just use whatever we have at home, but the conditioner is definitely great. :)