PDA

View Full Version : New member :)

sagremus
July 15th, 2013, 06:43 PM
I'm a new member but having been lurking for a few months. About a year ago I decided that I was going to try and improve my health inside and out, with a focus on natural beauty. Right now I'm trying to improve the quality of my hair. My preferences are natural/organic, animal product free, and keeping it simple. I really appreciate all the advice and wisdom of all the members here and how to be able to contribute someday :)

Amberleigh
July 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Haaay!:joy: I'm new here too. I lurked for ages before the registration finally opened up. It's still kinda slow around here though. Long story short, I decided to go natural after melting my hair with hair dye. Ever since I made a conscious effort to really learn things about my health and the products that I put on and into my body, and how to take proper care of it. I try to focus on natural beauty too since I feel it is seriously neglected, especially by most women today, since its all about what brands you're wearing and how much skin is showing as to how beautiful you are. And now I'm eating biscuits. So what products do you use?