PDA

View Full Version : What are your "Busy", Dressy, and Everyday hairstyles?

SongofLove
July 11th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Do you wear your hair differently when you're busy (i.e doing physical work like cleaning)? How about when you are going out somewhere fancy? And what is your everyday go-to style? Help me out, style mavens--I know very few hairstyles and I'd like ideas for some great ones to learn. So tell me your "busy", dressy, and everyday hairstyles :)

SongofLove
July 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM
BTW pics would be greatly appreciated as well :)

LAG93
July 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Work: ( I work at a bagel shop, hot oven, running around) French braid, messy bun, braided high pony, sock bun, pony with several ponies going down length
Everyday: pony or natural down
Dressy: any intricate braided bun or pony, or I wear it down and blown out on rare occasions!
I use a cool setting on my hair dryer to do this, I have naturally straight hair so I don't curl it, too much damage and not worth it.

Another style that I will wear for any occasion is I pull the crown of my hair back and braid it, then put it all in a pony, it adds volume and interest without having to tease or use hair spray, I can simply pull the braid up a little once I put it in the pony and it adds volume! And with the braid all the way down the hair the pony doesn't look so boring, definitely my go to style

dancingrain91
July 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Work: I work at Starbucks so typically a bun. My go to is a "sloppy bun" or half pulled through ponytail, but I also wear cinnamon buns and braided buns.

Everyday: Usually a low braided bun or braid with a hat. My DBF gave me one I named Geoffrey. He has one just like it named Steve. So I can wear it, look a bit edgy, protect my hair from sun damage and also look socially presentable with oiled hair if I want to do a DT.

Fancy: Usually an intricately braided bun or loose Gibson tuck under a pretty and classy hat. Sometimes blown dry on cool and worn straight or curled with no heat overnight methods but I'm limiting these to really special occasions since I've discovered hats. Gotta love Downton Abbey and the Duchess of Cambridge for bring some lovely hats back in style.

QMacrocarpa
July 11th, 2013, 09:02 PM
In general, I rotate through a bunch of hairstyles that I like, with little conscious change for different activities, except for planning around things like dental appointments (when I opt for a spin-pin-secured bun), and usually going with low buns to accommodate my bike helmet. For dressy events, I might wear a somewhat fancier hairtoy, like I have a beak clip with filigree-looking decoration which I like, but it's a bit heavy and the spring is so strong it's a slight hassle to use, and it would seem a bit much for just mooching around in. If I'm going somewhere kind of fancy though, I might reach for it. For something like yard work I might wear a spin-pinned bun of some kind and put a bandana over it and then a hat.

Styles I wear regularly at the moment: lazy wrap, nautilus, log roll, braided bun, orchid bun, equilibrium bun. Some other styles that I like but don't use as much right now: Gibraltar bun, upbraided, Ficcare braid, split bun.

Aeris
July 11th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Busy: cinnabun held with scrunchie, or lazy wrap or orchid bun with hairstick.

Everyday: Almost always a side braid or lazy wrap or orchid bun..I really need to start learning more buns. :(

Dressy: I'll let it sit overnight in a cinnabun for some pretty bun waves, then remember that I can't stand having it down, and throw it up into a bun. Although it is extremely rare that I get to wear dressy clothes :( I can't even remember the last time I went to a restaurant.

SongofLove
July 11th, 2013, 09:48 PM
pony with several ponies going down length
Oooh, what does this mean? I have never heard of that before. Is it like a bouquet of ponies? :shocked:

Another style that I will wear for any occasion is I pull the crown of my hair back and braid it, then put it all in a pony, it adds volume and interest without having to tease or use hair spray, I can simply pull the braid up a little once I put it in the pony and it adds volume!
That sounds very pretty. I need some volume hehe, so I will definitely try it :)

SongofLove
July 11th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Everyday: Usually a low braided bun or braid with a hat. My DBF gave me one I named Geoffrey. He has one just like it named Steve. So I can wear it, look a bit edgy, protect my hair from sun damage and also look socially presentable with oiled hair if I want to do a DT.

Fancy: Usually an intricately braided bun or loose Gibson tuck under a pretty and classy hat.

OMG you name your hats :laugh: I love hats too--now I gotta think of names for all of them! And oooh I wanna try doing a Gibson tuck now :)

SongofLove
July 11th, 2013, 09:53 PM
For something like yard work I might wear a spin-pinned bun of some kind and put a bandana over it and then a hat.

Styles I wear regularly at the moment: lazy wrap, nautilus, log roll, braided bun, orchid bun, equilibrium bun. Some other styles that I like but don't use as much right now: Gibraltar bun, upbraided, Ficcare braid, split bun.

I love spins pins too for the convenience and security :) Wow, I haven't even heard of some of those buns before---thank you!

SongofLove
July 11th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Busy: cinnabun held with scrunchie, or lazy wrap or orchid bun with hairstick.

Everyday: Almost always a side braid or lazy wrap or orchid bun..I really need to start learning more buns. :(

Dressy: I'll let it sit overnight in a cinnabun for some pretty bun waves, then remember that I can't stand having it down, and throw it up into a bun. Although it is extremely rare that I get to wear dressy clothes :( I can't even remember the last time I went to a restaurant.

Hehe well I'm in the same boat; I only know how to do cinnabun and braided bun :) I love scrunchies too. What kinds of hairsticks do you like?

sumidha
July 12th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Busy hair is usually a high, messy knot bun or cinnamon bun, held with a fork or spin pins to be all nice and secure. Everyday hair is usually some weird hairstyle variation I'm trying... Today it was a vertical infinity bun with some twisty sections held with a clip at the crown. I'm a big fan of twisty sections to fancy things up. :)

If I want to go dressy I almost always leave it down.

Angela_Rose
July 12th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Busy in the house: pinless bun on top of my head, with my buns tucked into the bun.
Busy outside, i.e. in the garden etc so I'm wearing a hat: tight, low English braid, usually twisted into a low bun.

Everyday: usually a cinnabun, stuck to the back of my head with Amish pins or a stick.

Fancy: often in a half'n'half, sometimes a log roll with aFlexi8.

millyaulait
July 12th, 2013, 04:43 AM
If I'm busy I usually just make a topknot & hold it with a ketylo or stick. It works for being outside & rushed too because the turquoise hairstick that I use most makes the topknot look less sloppy and more pretty, that stick always gets me compliments. :)

For dressy I like a side braid (I know it doesn't *sound* dressy, but I do it in a certain way, lol), a crown braid, or simply just worn down.

I'm not really good at hairstyles, and I'm not a fan of buns for the most part.

farmlass
July 12th, 2013, 05:06 AM
I work on a farm so since buying my first hair stick, my current favourite is a nautilus bun. Before that it was a cinnabun with spin pins. I usually leave it like that all day seeing as I do morning and evening milking shifts.

If I'm going out I usually wear it down or in a pony/braid, for really special occasions I'll try out new updos.

browneyedsusan
July 12th, 2013, 06:13 AM
I'm a stay-at-home-mom, so:
"Staying home cleaning house" days -- experiment. I'll try something new to see if I can do it and if I could wear it "out", but sometimes revert to low pigtails or double buns.

"Town" days --twist or braid back onto a ponytail, headband braid, half-ups.

"outdoors" days, yardwork or watching kids play ball -- something tight and up: twin French braids with the ends pinned up. I'll wear a scarf over it if I'm pruning or getting branches and stuff in my hair.

"Dressy" (church) -- Sleep in a pincurl set and pin up a retro 40's look. It comes out different every time.

My hair isn't quite long enough for buns, but I'm very close. In a couple of months, they'll stay in!

jacqueline101
July 12th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Busy a claw clip twist
Everyday a braid held by claw clip
Dressy a classic bun

Kelikea
July 12th, 2013, 06:38 AM
When I'm "busy" (like most everyday this summer) I have been wearing it in a high bun, with spin pins or claw clips. This is mostly because I've been walking dogs outside, doing workout videos, and cleaning house, and the high bun can stay all day. I can do this daily and not wash my hair for several days.

Now, when school starts again, I will probably go back to washing or co-washing daily after my morning workout. Then, I usually wear it down and naturally wavy. As it starts to tangle, it goes in a pony tail, which then gets braided by the end of the day for my evening workout.

Sometimes, I do a braid with the front section, ponytail the whole thing, and then braid all of it together. Very rarely, I do the high bun for work.

Dressy? I don't usually do dressy. I would have to ask for advice before doing "dressy":)

PrincessIdril
July 12th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Everyday: it's usually down (so my poor curls don't get completely flattened) or in a pony. If I want something a bit more interesting I might use my topsy tail to make a twisty thing and then bun or plait the rest of the hair.

Busy: Depends what I'm doing really, but a pony, plait or simple bun (sock or cinnabun, which might get plaited bun if I'm feeling adventurous! lol) are the most likely options. As for work I usually have a plait or bun since I have to have my hair tied back but ii tends to get caught on the shop shelves or my name badge if it's in a pony.

Fancy: I don't often do updos for fancy occasions since my everyday style features them heavily, so I have a small but growing selection of half-ups for fancy occasions. My favourite is possibly Loopsie's bow half-up or any LOTR themed one, though I wore a Game of Thrones one to a wedding a few weeks back! lol

Aeris
July 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Hehe well I'm in the same boat; I only know how to do cinnabun and braided bun :) I love scrunchies too. What kinds of hairsticks do you like?

My favorites are plain wooden ones, only about 6" in length. I used to wear more colorful pretty ones but I overheard some nasty comments about them while I was in class one time, and I'm incredibly sensitive about my appearance, so I've been sticking to more neutral ones. :(

restless
July 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Busy (or rather, lazy) days at home and when I dont have to see other people I just throw it up in a nautilus bun or lazy wrap bun and secure it with a simple black hair stick.

My everyday hairstyle varies between crown braids, braided buns or nautilus/ lazy wrap buns. I try to decorate it with different forks, clips or sticks just to make it feel a little more pretty since I dislike wearing my hair up (but is required to, due to my job). I have face framing layers so I often pin them up or make a french/dutch braid in the front out of them. On days off work, when I dont have to keep my hair up and away completely, I usually wear a french or dutch braid.

For fancy occasions I let it down or make a simple half up using clips.

patienceneeded
July 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM
I need to play with my hair more and figure out some new stuff. Right now I've been using the LWB (Lazy Wrap Bun) for practically everything...

I do *know* how to do quite a few things, but they take time and I tend to go with the fastest available way to get my hair up. LWB wins.

HintOfMint
July 12th, 2013, 11:58 AM
My busy/everyday styles are a high cinnabun held with spin pins, twin french braids, twin regular braids or a single braid down my back.

My "dressy" styles are loose and curled with caruso rollers and a section held back with a decorative side comb, a ponytail with my bangs done, or pigtails. I like to show off my length for fancier occasions.

clioariane
July 12th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I usually wear my hair in a ponytail or bun at work/off days. When I go out I'll put some mousse in it for volume and wear it down.

Hiriel
July 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Hairstyles? In the plural? :p

I'm very comfortable in my nautilus bun rut. It holds like a rock and is very quick to do. I do vary the hairtoys a bit - most of the time acrylic ketylos, sometimes a plain wood ketylo or other stick in a colour that blends with my hair, or more ornate sticks, ficcares or flexi8s.

longNred
July 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Busy: top knot with spin pins.

Everyday: low buns. they're easy, hold well all day, and I don't notice them, so I'm not tempted to fiddle with them. Nautilus, infinity, lazy wrap are the main 3 I use.

Dressy: a pretty braid, or down... On Wash day it'd be straight and silky, non wash days I let it sit in a bun or braid for nice waves.

Mizumi
July 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Busy: lazy wrap bun with a stick, it's pretty simple to do and very comfortable.

Everyday: English braid. for me the most comfortable hairstyle ever! But I often just wear hair down.

Dressy: a French braid, half-up with braid or down with braid waves.

FuzzyBlackWaves
July 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Busy: Hair on the back of my head in a loose bun.

Everyday: Much the same.

Dressy: Curly and down, or half up.

LAG93
July 12th, 2013, 02:20 PM
The pony with ponies going down, like I can't explain well I guess. I put my hair in one pony tail, usually high, and then I put another pony tail in two inches down, another two inches down, and so on till I get to the end. I worry about damage with this, but I like it because it gives an edgy effect, and keeps all my hair contained so it won't fall out places like people's foods or something, gross! I've also done it with ribbons, it looks super cute :D

Tota
July 12th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Busy: topknot, twin braids, french braid.

Everyday: loose english braid.

Dressy: down (as big and fluffy as I can make it).

ladylowtide
July 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Slobby/Everyday: top nautilus, top cinnabun with spin pins, scrunchie ponies, wrapped in scarf looking tichel-esque, down and dirty!

For being everyday presentable: low slung bun, two braids or rope braids with a scarf braided in, jasmine ponytail, low pigtails, a ponytail without a scrunchie.

Fancy: maiden braids with scarf braided in, chinese bun, ficcare french twist, back of the head nautilus with two fancy sticks, down :) , any variety of half ups.

Anabell
July 12th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Everyday hairstyle- an English braid. I know, I'm boring. Busy hairstyle- when I cook or when I need to keep it out of the way I do a braided nautilus or a giblartar bun (almost the same as lazy wrap bun, but more stable). Dressy hairstyle- when I have the time I do all kind of french\dutch braids. I love how it make my face look different ans emphasize the details that I love about my face. Most of the time it a single french/duch (hanging free) of a twin french/dutch in a braided Chinese bun. I also try this one and it turn out great:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyigKucBejQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUs6uJVO1UA6GqdWxe7gxQvA

You can see that I keep it simple...

Skade
July 12th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Busy - Nautilusbun, figure 8 bun
Everyday - English braid, cinnamonbun, infinitybun
Dressy - Braided bun, twisted bun, Chinese bun

kitemera15
July 13th, 2013, 01:11 AM
I keep it very simple.

Busy - cinnamon bun, or braided bun
Everyday - ponytail, woven four strand braid, or down (it used to be a pony every day, but I've switched to buns to protect it from hair pullers and plastic chairs!)
Dressy - down, or half down with a decorative clip, unless its a super

nobeltonya
July 13th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Being not very girly, I really don't have any fancy hair styles [I also don't ever go anywhere fancy :/]..

"busy" can be several quick, easy things: ponytail, lazy wrap w/stick, nautilus..

everyday: while my hair dries during the first part of the day, it's generally either in some kind of bun [chinese w/pen, french twist w/spin pins, ...] or braid [english, french, just starting to try dutch, 4-strand, rarely fishtail or hawser].. after 2-3 hours, I take it down and as much as possible, I'll wear it loose the rest of the day. :disco:

clarixa
July 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Busy: topknot or french/dutch braid, bangs pulled back.
Everyday: down, half-up, fishtail braid, french/dutch braid, ponytail, topknot, braided bun, it varies every day :D
Dressy: curled either loose or half twisted back or something like that. Or braid waves.

kittenonacloud
July 13th, 2013, 02:11 PM
My go-to hairstyles for now are a regular English side braid, or a side fishtail braid.

Sharysa
July 13th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Everyday: Side-braid. And then when I'm home or sleeping, I do pigtail braids.

Busy: Side-braid.

Fancy: Half-up combination braids. Or completely down with braid-waves. Either way, it impresses people because my hair is ridiculously thick and black, even if it's not quite waist-length yet.

SongofLove
July 13th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Wow thanks everyone, it's great reading all your posts and I've got a lot of hairstyles to try out now :) I'm glad to know that quite a few of you also like to use braids as your everyday style (English braid is my everyday and I thought I was being a bad LHCer :D ).

CaranDulin
July 13th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Busy: French/English braid

Dressy: elven-inspired half ups, rose bun

Everyday: Celtic knot, cinnabun

Natalia
July 13th, 2013, 10:25 PM
The nautilus is my go to since it easy and sturdy. If im feeling fancy I usually for a wrapped bun (make a half up bun then braid the lower half and wrap it around the bun). More often I dress up "regular" buns with decorative combs and pins.

melusine963
July 14th, 2013, 02:11 AM
My busy and everyday buns are the same: cinnabun, nautilus, lazy wrap, celtic knot, etc., all of which I can achieve in under a minute.

My current dressy updo is a roped (or braided) vortex bun.

beryl
July 14th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Busy: if I went to bed wearing a French braid, I turn it into a very messy Jamie Leigh (from Torrinpaige's youtube channel) with a pencil and wear it like that if I'm only gardening or cleaning. Otherwise, a nautilus bun with pencil. If I have to wear a hat, I do an english braid. I need to find a sunhat I can wear with a bun.

Everyday: Nautilus bun with pencil, or a cinnabun on wash day when my hair's still damp. Possibly a braided bun also.

Dressy: Same as everyday if I'm pressed for time, but if I have more than fifteen minutes to spare I might do a braided bun with paranda, fake crown braid, rose bun, half-ups, neat Jamie Leigh, and if I have more than half an hour to kill (i.e., twice a year maybe) I might try two french braids. It takes me forever.

spirals
July 14th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I always wait until the last minute to do my hair, so whatever 'do it will willingly go into is good. Depending on how straightened-out it is, that could be twin braids, a bun, or a half-up. For a special occasion I like a half-up and I take the time to make sure my curls are perfect. I'm likely to wear a flower in it, too.

kittykat86
August 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
My busy hair style is usually a side english braid. My everyday hair styles are usually either new buns or braids I am trying, a cinabun, or a single or double english braids. I don't really have any fancy hair styles yet, but I am learning.

Ravenwind
August 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Most days I just leave my hair down. But on days when I'm cleaning the house, or I'm out and about or at the gym, I put my hair up in a ponytail or bun. Lately though I've been trying side braids and a side french braid, which works better for me since it holds in all of my layers. As for dressy...hmm.. I don't usually go places where I need to be dressy, but maybe I'll leave my hair down, brush it out to make it look nice, and do a lace braid or rope lace braid on my bangs and pin them back. The side french braid I do can look dressy if you put in nice looking clips, or you could form the tail of the braid into a bun and put a flower in it or something :)

Anne10
August 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM
Hm... I don't have much hair so there aren't a lot of options. Work and dressy are a bun (with fake hair). Busy/physical work is just up somewhere on the back of my head with a small clip.

TheMechaGinger
August 1st, 2013, 01:27 PM
Work: I'm a waitress so my hair has got to be completely out of the way. I do a lot of french braids, folded pony tails, cinnibuns and french twists although my hair is getting a bit too long for the twists. When I'm doing work around the house or yard work or occasionally working in the kitchen at my restaurant I do low buns (1 or sometimes 2) and throw a bandanna over it all.

When I go out I like side braids, fishtail braids, and I love leaving my hair in buns all day and then taking them out to enjoy the waves at night. I think one of my favorites is soft bun waves with a waterfall braid for going out. I also just wear it down and straight sometimes too. I don't do half ups very often but if I do I just do a half folded pony

Bellechevelure
August 1st, 2013, 01:35 PM
Busy: Cinnamon bun hold by a scrunchie or a braid.

Everyday: English braid, fishtail braid, rope braid, 4 or 5 strand braid, etc. I alternate them. :P Or I let with hair down with my naturel waves (I love them).

Dressy: Down (sock curls) or half-up with braids. :)

Sandrawoah
August 1st, 2013, 03:54 PM
Work: I work in a restaurant so I have to have my hair up. I usually have it in a ponytail, or a messy bun.
Everyday: I usually wear it down, half up, up in a bun or side braid.
Dressy: Either down and wavy or up in a pretty bun :)

Isilme
August 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM
Everyday: Lazy wrap bun, figure eight, cinnamon bun
Busy: figure eight.
Dressy: enormous sock bun with the rest of my hair braided around the base of the bun. Or fishtail side braid.
The lazy wrap bun once got a compliment from a guy I didn't know when I was taking the tram! That was really nice:)

alexis917
August 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM
Everyday: Some sort of braid, usually a dutch braid.
Busy: Messy bun when I'm cleaning.
Dressy: Crown braid if I have the time (did this for homecoming), and for stuff like restaurants,
I just do a diagonal dutch braid and roll the braid up in itself then use spin-pins to secure it as a "bun."

Princess Woolyb
August 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM
my go to everyday is the lazy wrap bun and for special events I just wear it half and half

chen bao jun
August 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
I don't have really long hair. Mine is bra strap and because its curly it looks just a little past shoulders.
My hair is a lot of the time is a faux crown braid which is really french braids going around my head. At home I put a silk scarf around it to protect it so that I can wear it for 3-4 days in a row. I think this looks either casual or dressy. When I want it to be dressy, I put on nicer earrings.
When it is not in the crown braid, at home its usually in some form of braids, either two or four of them.
When I go out and don't have the crown braid I vary between french roll with ficcare and a bun made from twisting my hair and pinning it down with hairsticks, spin pins, ficcare or amish pins. I place the bun in various places, sometimes top of my head, sometimes to one side behind my ear. When i want to dress up, I decorate it more, with a faux flower or something and upgrade my earrings and put on makeup.
I use a southern tease bun sometimes.
I don't so much think of my hairstyles as dressy or not dressy, its more how they are accessorized.
Every few weeks or so I'll make my husband happy by wearing my curls down or in a half up for a couple of days, until the ssks make me crazy. Again, I feel I am dressed up depending on what earrings I have on.

CurlyCap
August 2nd, 2013, 11:37 PM
Busy: Grab a scrunchie. Rock on.

Everyday: Co-wash the night before. Roll with whatever turns up in the morning.

Dressy: Co-wash that day. Twist and spiral. Air dry upside down with fan. Style curls for extra volume. Maybe color/glitter spray if the event is a bit punk. More romantic/special events get a giant flower. My hair is big enough to hide an actual little florist bottle, so I can keep a real flower alive all night.

MadameV
August 3rd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Busy: Disk bun. It never falls out on me.
Everyday: Either two Dutch braids, or one with the bangs pulled into a slight pompadour.
Dressy: Dutch classic or a diagonal Dutch wrapped into a bun behind my left ear.

I really like Dutch braids, if you couldn't tell. This will sound totally bizarre, but they let me show off my skull. Not everyone has a well-shaped skull.

goldenlady
August 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM
Busy- Grab a hair bobble and twist it out the way.
Everyday - either an English braid or a rope braid.
Dress - Down (wavy/curly or straight - depending on whether I blow-dry).

I love your post MadameV.. I look horrid with a dutch braid (pin-head).. So jealous!

lapushka
August 3rd, 2013, 05:06 PM
I just have an everyday hairstyle and that is a doubly folded peacock twist with a big claw clip.

Ambystoma
August 3rd, 2013, 11:20 PM
My busy/everyday style is a Nautilus bun held with a single stick. It holds up through all sorts of crazy running around and creates pretty bun waves as a bonus. I vary the placement on my head (nape, centre or high) so as not to stress the same spot and find that I don't have to wear it tight to get it to stay.

For everyday styling where I'm not galloping about and don't need something as secure, I love a flipped cinnamon bun, it looks a little like a french twist and is quite soft and romantic, but still takes less than 30 seconds and only one stick :heartbeat

For fancy occasions I'll wear it down, generally curled with rags or rollers, but 4 or 5 times a year for something really special I bust out the evil flatiron (I know, I know, but it's on a low heat with a protective serum and it just looks so pretty!)

My hair is big enough to hide an actual little florist bottle, so I can keep a real flower alive all night.
That's amazing :bigeyes:, what an awesome idea!

Majormiles
August 4th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Busy: bun with spin pins, ponytail, side braid, two ponytail braids, Gibson tuck, other braided hairstyles ( basically I always have it up when I'm busy!!)

Everyday: is similar to above although I spend more time on it so I will do things a bit neater and prettier! Also will do half up hairstyles for everyday whereas I wouldn't for busy.

Dressy: all sorts of pinned up hairstyles, down and naturally wavy, half up, intricate braided styles(done by my mum who is a hairdresser, as I'm not great at braiding!)

neko_kawaii
August 4th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Busy: probably the sleep braid pinned up into a bun. Slightly less busy: a fresh braid.

Everyday: braid or braided bun. The style of the bun depends on if I expect to need to wear a hat and whichever toy(s) I want to hold the bun up with.

Dressy: multiple lace braids in buns or Paranda waves and a tiny half up.