PDA

View Full Version : A neat way to get graceful tendrils

Ms Monnie
August 31st, 2008, 06:21 AM
My hair was atrociously greasy last night and I didn't have time to wash all of it, the worst of it was at the front so I just sectioned it off and washed it over the basin. The rest of my hair was already in it's bed-time bun (a misting of rosewater lifted the mild greasy-ness everywhere else), so I coiled the wet sections around my fingers and made three pin curls speared with a long bobby pin. This morning I have clean-feeling hair and beautiful tendrils falling out of my updo. Cool, huh? :D

Periwinkle
August 31st, 2008, 08:19 AM
Ooh, sounds nice! I might give that a go.

Stevy
August 31st, 2008, 08:49 AM
What an excellent idea! I shall be trying this, thanks for the tip. :)

Islandgrrl
August 31st, 2008, 09:01 AM
Just the perfect advice I needed this morning! I won't have time to wash today and I hate going to bed with wet hair. I'm trying this tonight!!

jel
August 31st, 2008, 09:05 AM
That's such a good idea, actually! I never would have thought of it myself, thanks Monnie!

Periwinkle
August 31st, 2008, 12:05 PM
Oooo-kay, maybe it wasn't so great after all. I decided to try the technique you mentioned, just to see if I could coil it right. My hair was damp at the time. I had it in for about three seconds, and as soon as I took it down I had the absolute craziest curls you have ever seen in your life. :silly: