PDA

View Full Version : Having a flexi-8 romance

Louise148
July 9th, 2013, 03:23 AM
My hair is finally at a length where I can twist it up at the back and only need a couple of booby pins to grip a few slightly shorter bits and the side (bangs are almost at chin but hang quite nicely so I don't mind leaving those out).

I decided to treat myself to some flexi-8's as I had seen the pics of ones on here and was interested to know how they differed from other types of clips. I live in the UK so have to pay a fair bit of postage to have them shipped over...but ohh my...are they ever worth it!! I love them! They are so easy to use and hold my hair in place all day with no tension and there is no feeling that some hairs are painfully pulling or getting caught or damaged.

I have four, two quite small ones for half ups and two slightly bigger ones to put it all up and they look sooooo good! I have a feeling I may be investing in some more shortly :cheer:

dulce
July 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM
They are great,aren't they?

emmyliten
July 9th, 2013, 10:45 AM
I bought 5 of them a while back, in sizes extra small to large. I would like a mini for just securing two small side braids in the back. Also I misjudged the thickness of my hair, and have some trouble securing a bun with the size large so an XL is on the wishlist as well! I love how secure they are, no slipping at all.

honeybunnie8
July 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Yep. I use mine almost everyday

AmyBeth
July 9th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I like them too. Cost per use makes them quite reasonable, actually.:)

door72067
July 9th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I fell in love at first use as well!

heidr
July 9th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I have several that I love and have more on my wish list.

Taenarian
July 9th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Only I am to blame for the reason I don't have more. The mini's are endlessly useful for me. Outgrowing the medium, so relying on forks and sticks until I can see I can use the next size up for a good while.