PDA

View Full Version : 2 years at LHC! Pics!

anitacs9101
July 7th, 2013, 11:25 PM
(ETA: SORRY!! I meant to say 1 year, not 2 years...I'm going to blame it on me being delirious at 1AM when I posted this.)

Sorry, it's a little belated :) My computer's keyboard is funky so I have to wait till I get to the library/borrow someone's computer to type anything now.

I won't post my whole timeline, you can see that here (password: hair) (http://alletun.tumblr.com/). I will just post the first, and most recent photo :D

This one was taken June 21st, 2012:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/Hair%20Timeline/10june21stish2012.jpg

I wish I had taken a full-body shot :( Oh well. I sort of guessed this to be BSL, but looking at it again it may be not have been quite there. If I count that longest strand there, maybe :)

This was taken June 20th, 2013:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/Hair%20Timeline/june202013.jpg

So, after my sis took this photo, I thought my hair looked cruddy so I brushed it out and she took another. Here is that pic:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/Hair%20Timeline/june2020132.jpg

(Sorry these are so blurry, I must have forgotten to change my compression settings and I can't be bothered to switch computers to edit them again.)

I've been feeling like my last trim left my hair uneven but I wasn't sure. After seeing this photo I trimmed directly after lol. I only gained 1/4" (31.25") that month so it was sad to lose it but as you can see it needed to go. xD I actually trimmed off what seemed like more than 1/4" but I may have measured my hair wrong because it kept measuring as 31" every time. I'm really happy with the trim, actually, because for months now I've been sporting the "u-cut-with-sudden-flat-edge" look from trimming my tapered cut straight and I think it's finally evening out :)

This past year my hair grew 7", and I (over the course of the year) trimmed 1" of that off. A bit disappointed, because my hair grew steadily 1" a month for the first three months, but then slowed down to 3/4" and eventually 1/2", and I kept telling myself it would speed up again but it never did lol.

(To be continued!!)

anitacs9101
July 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM
(cont.)

(...proceeds to shamelessly show off fave hair pics )

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/Hair%20Timeline/25may20th2013.jpghttp://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/indooriphone.jpg http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/hairpiclengthshot.png

Thank you LHC for all of your help and wisdom because I know I never would have been able to reach this length this fast on my own!! Your tips have truly been life-changing and my hair has benefited greatly! Thanks everyone:heart::flowers:

Kittney
July 7th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Sooo pretty!

CaranDulin
July 7th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Wow, so beautiful... that shine! :thudpile:

LadyCelestina
July 8th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Your hair is very pretty and the shine is blinding !

Puchuca
July 8th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Nice growth! you have nice thick hair, I'm jealous lol :o

joflakes
July 8th, 2013, 12:25 AM
That is so gorgeous! The red colour is so nice. How did you get it that colour?

neko_kawaii
July 8th, 2013, 12:28 AM
I love your color! Happy anniversary.

melusine963
July 8th, 2013, 01:10 AM
I'm so envious of people with shiny hair like you. It's beautiful.

anitacs9101
July 8th, 2013, 09:11 AM
ONE YEAR**** Ok, I have no idea how I made a typo like that...

anitacs9101
July 8th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Sooo pretty!

Wow, so beautiful... that shine! :thudpile:

Your hair is very pretty and the shine is blinding !

Nice growth! you have nice thick hair, I'm jealous lol :o

I love your color! Happy anniversary.

I'm so envious of people with shiny hair like you. It's beautiful.

Thank you everyone!! :heart::heart::gabigrin:

That is so gorgeous! The red colour is so nice. How did you get it that colour?

It is Manic Panic Vampire Red. :) My color was so vibrant because my hair from around chin-length+ down is all processed, so the dye took a lot easier.

shutterpillar
July 8th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Very pretty and shiny. :) Does the manic panic color fade quickly for you?

kellinaturalmom
July 8th, 2013, 09:54 AM
So shiny and I love your color.

BrightEyes
July 8th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Your hair is gorgeous!! So shiny and I love LOVE the color :D

oatmealpie
July 8th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Lovely! Very Ariel-like.

jacqueline101
July 8th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Your hair is great and the color is beautiful.

anitacs9101
July 8th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Very pretty and shiny. :) Does the manic panic color fade quickly for you?

Not at all!! The pic in my sig and the first pic in the second post were taken two whole months after I dyed it and it was still really red. However, I only wash my hair once a week with sulfate free 'poo and I try to limit water exposure as much as possible by wearing shower caps during the majority of my shower. I know people who have used Manic Panic who hated it because they wash their hair every day and it seemed to disappear after a week. It will be four months since I dyed it on July 25th, I think, and right now it's faded to more of a muted burgundy.

So shiny and I love your color.

Your hair is gorgeous!! So shiny and I love LOVE the color :D

Lovely! Very Ariel-like.

Your hair is great and the color is beautiful.

Thank you!! :inlove::heart::redgrin:

Skade
July 8th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Wow. Gorgeous color and shine!

WilfredAllen
July 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM
amazing growth and STUNNING colour!!! thanks for sharing

jtl45
July 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Wow! looks fantastic!
Jim

lapushka
July 8th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Very pretty, and it's so shiny looking! :)

@lice
July 8th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I like your color! I also have to try Manic Panic Vampire Red … Absolutely! :rolleyes:

amanda_the_tall
July 8th, 2013, 01:51 PM
i love your hair! the color is so pretty! *can i borrow it for a day?* lol jk :D congrats on your anniversary

summergreen
July 8th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Lovely shiny hair :) and lot's of growth !

OUKess
July 8th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Beautiful hair!!!

oktobergoud
July 8th, 2013, 03:01 PM
It's gorgeous! :thud:

jessokitty
July 8th, 2013, 03:21 PM
WOW! You're hair is soo pretty and shiny! :) I hope mine can look like yours one day!

BeccaAngel
July 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I love the rich red color :) congratz!

Vanilla
July 8th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Congrats on your hairiversary! Your hair looks awesome :)

longNred
July 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Whoa, your color is INTENSE! I love it!

SerinaDaith
July 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Wow, just wow! Love your hair and the color and the length. Must resist urge to get dye and a flat iron, not that my hair is anywhere near as thick as yours!

Heavy Raindrops
July 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Your hair is gorgeous and I love that red colour! :)

10000days
July 8th, 2013, 06:33 PM
[B][SIZE=4]http://alletun.tumblr.com

Your timeline is awesome! I am so incredibly envious of your hair; you've had consistent progress and it looks amazing! If only I was game enough to go red...it's so damn sexy.
Congrats!!

Anywhere
July 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I love it!

anitacs9101
July 8th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Thank you all! :heartbeat:heart::redgrin:

Your timeline is awesome! I am so incredibly envious of your hair; you've had consistent progress and it looks amazing! If only I was game enough to go red...it's so damn sexy.
Congrats!!

Haha I would say "go for it" since it technically washes out, but it's nearing four months now and I don't think it's leaving anytime soon so be wary of the commitment haha! Thank you!!

Zebra Fish
July 9th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Wow! Sooooo nice and absolutely LOVE the colour!! You got total hair envy here :p

lilahtov
October 18th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I've been feeling like my last trim left my hair uneven but I wasn't sure. After seeing this photo I trimmed directly after lol. I only gained 1/4" (31.25") that month so it was sad to lose it but as you can see it needed to go. xD I actually trimmed off what seemed like more than 1/4" but I may have measured my hair wrong because it kept measuring as 31" every time. I'm really happy with the trim, actually, because for months now I've been sporting the "u-cut-with-sudden-flat-edge" look from trimming my tapered cut straight and I think it's finally evening out :)

This past year my hair grew 7", and I (over the course of the year) trimmed 1" of that off. A bit disappointed, because my hair grew steadily 1" a month for the first three months, but then slowed down to 3/4" and eventually 1/2", and I kept telling myself it would speed up again but it never did lol.

(To be continued!!)

What gorgeous, shiny hair! I'm seriously jealous! :thud: Do you have any tips for a hopeful newbie like me who would die for those luscious locks? :wink:

MsSunshine
October 18th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Wow!! Your hair is stunning!! I'm so jealous right now! It's shiny, healthy... Great color and length! I'm so jealous right now!!

nakima
October 26th, 2013, 02:12 PM
soooo healthy!

Tini'sNewHair
October 26th, 2013, 02:48 PM
If that was BSL at the before picture and in just one year you gone BOOM, hair down your back then WOW!!! You just gave me hope that i WILL eventually past my BSL stage to :D You have STUNNING long hair!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Komao
October 26th, 2013, 02:49 PM
anitacs9101, beautiful hair and great growth in the time period you provided. Love the color:o