PDA

View Full Version : vitamin e but not with oil

mamaherrera
July 5th, 2013, 09:20 PM
I want to incorporate some vitamin E massages into my routine because it's such a great antioxidant, but I don n't like to oil my scalp for other issues. Does anyone know another medium I could use to mix with vitamin E and massage in??

Firefox7275
July 6th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin, you won't find it in a completely non oily format. There are numerous other antioxidants you could use on your scalp many of which are water soluble, this looks like a nice product http://www.komazahaircare.com/vitamin-reign.html

kaydana
July 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM
You could probably add some to shampoo or conditioner if you use those. As Firefox said, it's a fat soluble vitamin, so either you have to add it to an oil or you add it to an emulsion of some kind.

mamaherrera
July 6th, 2013, 10:22 AM
good point, yes I know it always comes in some kind of oil, even in vitamins, but I just didn't want to have to add it to a heavier oil, and have to worry about washing that out. Might try the shampoo thing!!

mamaherrera
July 6th, 2013, 10:23 AM
I'm totally going to try that spray, sounds so perfect!

Firefox7275
July 6th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I'm totally going to try that spray, sounds so perfect!

Please let us know how you get on with it good or bad, I really rate Komaza Care because the pH is skin and hair friendly and many of the ingredients are scientifically proven but have not tried that particular product.