PDA

View Full Version : seeking LH friendly hairdresser in Tucson

hennared
August 30th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I know I've seen a few members here with Tucson as their location. I'm coming to the realization that I really ought to cut off some of my damaged ends, so I'm looking for a hairdresser here in Tucson.

I haven't got my hair professionally cut in 15 years (!!) so I am really anxious about this. And I'm pretty new here in town, so I don't have people to ask for referrals. I need to know that a hairdresser I trust my hair with will do what I ask (ie, if I say 'only an inch off' I _mean_ only an inch).

anyone?

anxious,

Hennared

Flaxen
August 30th, 2008, 03:06 PM
The only one we have on our list (http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=47717) is in Mesa, and that's what, 85 miles from you? :undecided

Salon Azul (non-GM)
Jen Stewart
6655 E. McDowell Rd. STE 105
Mesa, AZ 85215
(480) 924-2985

You might want to try a barber shop. Some of our members have had great success with simple trims there. :smile:

Stacy_E
August 30th, 2008, 03:20 PM
I can't help you with your question, but I wanted to say "hi, fellow Tucsonan" :waving:!

Before LHC I went to my local Cost Cutters for monthly trims, but now I'm growing my hair and I do all my trimming (up to 1/2" every 3 months) using Feye's method.