PDA

View Full Version : Hair Mile Stones

Michiru
June 29th, 2013, 09:16 PM
I was wondering, how many hair mile stones can you name? I know about the common ones like BSL TBL Classic and so on but I'm wondering all the little ones as well. I was wondering if anyone has a list that starts from bald and goes to terminal (I know terminal could stop before floor). I wanting to put where I starting in my sig and put all the milestones to my goal and what I have done. I figure starting from bald would be useful for other people looking for the information. Thanks!

Sharysa
June 29th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Here's the markers I know: Bald, pixie-length, chin, shoulder, collarbone, Armpit-length, bra-strap/midback-length, elbow-length/waist-length (sometimes interchangeable, sometimes elbow is a couple inches above or below waist), tailbone, classic-length, mid-thigh-length, knee-length, calf-length, ankle-length, and floor-length.

Terminal-length can be anywhere between bald and floor-length, but most people can grow to at least waist.

Michiru
June 29th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Cool, thanks. I'll use this. So here's what I have:
Bald
pixie-length
ear
jaw
chin
shoulder
collarbone
Armpit-length
bra-strap/midback-length
waist-length
elbow-length
tailbone
BCL (butt crack length)
mid butt
classic-length
Hip
Finger Tip
mid-thigh-length
knee-length
calf-length
ankle-length
floor-length
Past floor:
highheel
step stool
chair
bar stool
table

I added finger tip but I think mid thigh is finger tip on most people. I have short arms.

trolleypup
July 1st, 2013, 08:39 PM
And then there are the past-floor length milestones: highheel, step stool, chair, bar stool, table, (various) window...

Michiru
July 1st, 2013, 11:17 PM
Wow, I'd never heard of those. I'm guessing that's most popular with asian ladies who are capable of doing that.

Wildcat Diva
July 2nd, 2013, 12:57 AM
hip is missing from your list.

Jenny31557
July 2nd, 2013, 07:17 AM
I'd also put in ear, jaw, hip and mid-butt.

Bagginslover
July 2nd, 2013, 07:33 AM
BCL (butt crack length ;) )

Michiru
July 2nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Cool thanks. Added

Jenny31557
July 2nd, 2013, 07:55 AM
Some lengths aren't in the right order, bald then pixie then ear, jaw etc.
Also hip comes before tailbone. :)

prettyhairisred
July 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
On me I always thought of it like:
-bald
-stubble
-short pixie
-longer pixie
-jaw
-shoulder
-collar bone
-armpit length
-bra strap length
-midback length
-waist length
-mid lower back (does this make sense?)
-tail bone length
-classic
-thigh length
-knee length
-calf length
-ankle length
-floor length

I think that I have a few more milestones than most people because I love achieving new milestones! I like always having a new length a few inches down to aim for. That eases up the growing process for me! Also, am I the only one who sees bra strap length and mid back as different? Because for me mid back is where the back begins to get smaller, and bra strap length is pretty high on the back. Maybe I only notice this as I'm tall and so I'm all strung out!

Michiru
July 3rd, 2013, 02:25 AM
Ok I think I got all the new ones. I fixed the order.

Bagginslover
July 3rd, 2013, 03:36 AM
Where does tailbone fall? I always thought it was the lowest tip of the bone, so would come after BCL and would be the same as mid-butt on your list. Did I get that wrong?

Magalo
July 3rd, 2013, 07:43 AM
Yeah tailbone is mid butt. And hip is between waist and BCL (at the hipbones)