PDA

View Full Version : New Super Guitar Bros video! I really like my hair in this one.

SGBSteve
June 25th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Hey all!

It's been a lil while but we put out a new video a few days ago. This time from an old super nintendo game called Secret of Mana.

I'm the one on the right. I still can't get all of my hair into a ponytail yet, the front still hangs loose. So I like to do this half up (or whatever you call it) and leave the back hanging down. Then whatever hangs loose in the front I just tuck it behind the ears. I really like it as a style and I'm glad to see that as a guy I have other options besides loose and ponytail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_droFUbdvw

PeacenQuietGal
June 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Oh I'm sure it's me (or my phone) but I can't expand the video player to see the person on the right! I sure do like the music though! Is it just me?? SGBSteve I wanna see your hair! I must be clueless, yet again...

millyaulait
June 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Ahhhh, this brought back so many memories for me! :o

You guys played this SO well! I really want to play SoM again.

*should say something about hair!* It suits you, as does the beard! :)

SGBSteve
June 25th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Thanks Milly. I unfortunately never played the whole game. I've played through a little bit of it. But I love the soundtrack though.

PnQG, yeah try watching it on your computer when you get home. That should do the trick. ;)

spirals
June 26th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Can you post a pic? For some reason videos aren't working for me at all, and I'd like to see the man-version of a half-up. :lol:

Agnieszka
June 26th, 2013, 06:46 AM
really enjoyed it and your hair is great!

browneyedsusan
June 26th, 2013, 06:50 AM
looking good!

jacqueline101
June 27th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Cool video and your hair has grown.