PDA

View Full Version : Tresemme naturals offer (UK)

HollyG
June 13th, 2013, 06:32 AM
I know a lot of you guys use it so thought i'd let you know Tesco has an offer on - 750ml for £2.30!!
I brought some but haven't used it yet as i'm really bad for buying shampoo (i've got TBS, Garnier, HE, Alberto Balsam and Lee Stafford to use as well lol)

I think Asda have got a 3 for £10 on as well

brunette
June 13th, 2013, 06:37 AM
:o I have some spares in the cupboard already but this is a bargain! Very tempting.
I wonder if anyone has found this though: My daughter tried the 'smooth' version and found it made her hair really tangly and Velcro-like, therefore I only buy the moisture version since she told me that!

HollyG
June 13th, 2013, 06:44 AM
I got the moisture version as i smooth my hair down with coconut oil. I have had that with some Tresemme's though hence why i only brought this one whilst on offer.

I don't think the offer ends until the start of July (it says on the website)

I think the Asda one may be for 500ml too

jeanniet
June 13th, 2013, 02:44 PM
:o I have some spares in the cupboard already but this is a bargain! Very tempting.
I wonder if anyone has found this though: My daughter tried the 'smooth' version and found it made her hair really tangly and Velcro-like, therefore I only buy the moisture version since she told me that!

I think the smooth version has cones in it. I was reading Tresemme labels the other day and I'm pretty sure that was one of the cone conditioners. Not a problem if your hair likes cones, but if not, that might have been the culprit. The Naturals Moisture is cone-free. I love that conditioner, and it must be very popular, because I can hardly find it in stores. I stock up when I see it, or end up ordering online (which seems silly for something you can get almost anywhere, but it's never on the shelves!).

Autumn Light
June 16th, 2013, 06:58 AM
I love their naturals shampoo and conditioner, I shall have to go stock up! :)

Neneka
June 16th, 2013, 08:06 AM
I always buy 2 or 3 bottles of Tresemme Naturals conditioner when I see an offer and before those are finished I usually find another offer. I wish I was in UK now. :lol: