PDA

View Full Version : Bad mood trims!

Bagginslover
June 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Been in a really bad mood all day, had my hair down, and fixated in my splits, so decided to trim when I got home. Whoops! I was 3 inches past waist, not any more!!

Intended to take off 2 inches, but thanks to being moody, and doing to too fast, had to get my boyfriend to neaten it up, losing another inch.

oh well, closer to being layer free!

jacqueline101
June 10th, 2013, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry your trim was too much but the bright side is you'll have a fresh start to grow from.

HintOfMint
June 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Hey always a silver lining! Really haircuts, blowouts and the like always make me feel better. It's a glorious little pick-me-up. At least your splits are gone!

Bagginslover
June 10th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Yep, looking on the bright side, my ends feel loads better! No one to blame but me, and that's all this years growth gone, but I've cut away half of what I needed to get rid of my layers, so not totally bad :)

PeacenQuietGal
June 10th, 2013, 03:45 PM
And thank goodness you did it at home, yourself and your SO; had you gone to a Salon, you might have lost 6 inches!

Bagginslover
June 11th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Very true! I didn't think of it that way!! Eep!

PinkyCat
June 11th, 2013, 07:45 AM
I had a good hard wrestle with the hair trim demons last night!
I ate chocolate before bed - bad idea - and I tossed and turned and had really weird half-dreams:hatchet: - then I started thinking about my hemline shape. I began fantasizing about chopping it blunt so it would look thicker at the bottom - but that would be about 6 inches off. A couple times I almost got up and and did it!

This morning I was kind of freaked out at how close I actually came to talking myself into impulse chopping at midnight! :agape:

Chocolate before bed is crazy potion! :crazyq: