PDA

View Full Version : my 3 year Hairniversary!!!! (VERY PIC HEAVY!!)

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Hi,, I just want to share my progress and stuff... so....

I first hear from LHC in october of 2009 and I decide to keep my hair long,, no matter what...

my hair in that time was in a terrible condition due to heat-cones-no treatments at all..

my first hair pic was in may of 2010 to archive any kind of progress, so this horrible thing was my hair, this pic was with no treatments or any stuff like that, just my plain damage hair screaming for help:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4621&d=1369893756

one year after I still was experimenting with treatments, like onion juice on the hair, deep oil treatments, baking soda & ACV, VO5, etc.. so, this was the result one year after:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4622&d=1369893759

and.. one year after in 2012 I found -SUAVE NATURALS- here on my country (Mexico) and I decided to try.. that was the best thing for my hair ever!!,, and this was the result:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4623&d=1369893761

but.... sadly, the supermarket that have those products -suave naturals- decide not to sell them anymore,, I cant find them anywhere,,, :(

that was when I go back to use VO5

-------

(oh and let me tell you.. since 2011 I decide to cut 0.5-1cm every month to have a more even look since my hair was on a V shape in 2009)

---------------

well,, and big big mistake when I cross with LOREAL EVER line... I bought the EVERpure line and I really really love the smell, but... my hair was not happy.. :( I start to have a mayor shedding of my hair and my curls was not the same,, my hair in parts looks like it was straigth,, and they was very expensive,, so I felt a little furious cause I was thinking that was a great stuff because was with no sulphates-cones,,, but big mistake,, my hair was not the same...

I lost very very much hair.. you can see in this pic taken on may 2013,, I really don't like how the ends look and this was in a -very good hair day- :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400981_10151615517394029_1118287541_n.jpg

so,, I felt discouraged.. sad,, but I made a decision.. I have to cut.. I felt bad every time I look on the mirror and those thin ends..

I gave the everpure products to a friend, because not even had ended them..

25-may-2013 was the day of the -big chop-

this was the result (I take this pic yesterday):
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/983971_10151615517529029_178938800_n.jpg

and I feel my hair more thick and healthy I hope not commit the same mistakes..

now I using this products (since this week), and my hair really love them.. they are for curly hair, with collagen & aloe vera, they have only one cone -PEG-12 DIMETHICONE- I don't know if will be much harmful but my hair feel great

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/935638_10151615517639029_1862448066_n.jpg

ohhh almost forgot.. this are my oils that I use religiously (grapeseed oil, avocado oil, castor oil):

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300530_10151615517474029_1536825939_n.jpg

so,, this is all for this year and I hope next year I have the same lenght that I lost :(

btw sorry for my bad english,,

thank you all for all your support and info,, I love love LHC!!!!

melusine963
May 30th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Your ends look great now, and your hair will soon grow back to its former length. I wish my hair could be as thick as yours. :flower:

PriscillaCherel
May 30th, 2013, 02:47 AM
After all, your ends are looking great!

jacqueline101
May 30th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Your hair is great.

Falcore
May 30th, 2013, 05:12 AM
I always love looking at the photos of your hair. It truly is so beautiful! Congrats on 3 years :)

Yozhik
May 30th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Congratulations, Bahoban! :flowers: :flowers:

Your hair is fantastic, and I love the texture. I think it looks awesome in all of the pictures, but especially in the Suave one and the most recent one where you trimmed. That length is gorgeous on you, and I am envious of those waves!

Also, as always, I have to compliment you on your awesome jewelry...one day, I will have a similar bracelet. :)

CurlyMopTop
May 30th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Beautiful hair! I am so envious right now. :)

lunalocks
May 30th, 2013, 07:28 AM
very beautiful hair, in spite of setbacks. You have been taking very good care of your hair and it shows.

Ocelan
May 30th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Your hair looks great and your new fresh ends look so soft. It doesn't look that much shorter than it was before your cut so I think you'll probably be back to the length you lost and healthier in just half a year! :)

LadyCelestina
May 30th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Cute cats :) I'm really envious of your length,colour and lovely healthy curls at the ends.

sisi33
May 30th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Your hair has made great improvement! And even though you did a trim, it doesn't look like you lost much length! By the way, your English is fine!

Annibelle
May 30th, 2013, 08:57 AM
:thudpile:

Vivalagina
May 30th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Your hair is gorgeous, the curls are so beautiful.

Cowgirl16
May 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Your hair is beautiful :blossom:

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 12:11 PM
@melusine963 I hope that!!!, thank you so much!!

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM
After all, your ends are looking great!

Your hair is great.

thank you!!! :flower:

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 12:34 PM
I always love looking at the photos of your hair. It truly is so beautiful! Congrats on 3 years :)

you are really sweet,, thank you!!!!

Congratulations, Bahoban! :flowers: :flowers:

Your hair is fantastic, and I love the texture. I think it looks awesome in all of the pictures, but especially in the Suave one and the most recent one where you trimmed. That length is gorgeous on you, and I am envious of those waves!

Also, as always, I have to compliment you on your awesome jewelry...one day, I will have a similar bracelet. :)

I know!! the -suave time- was fantastic, and my hair really really love that stuff,, but is so bad that I don't find them anymore, and about the bracelet,, I really hope you have one soon,, they are gorgeous!!

Beautiful hair! I am so envious right now. :)

heheheh thank you! :flower:

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 12:36 PM
very beautiful hair, in spite of setbacks. You have been taking very good care of your hair and it shows.

thank you!!!

Your hair looks great and your new fresh ends look so soft. It doesn't look that much shorter than it was before your cut so I think you'll probably be back to the length you lost and healthier in just half a year! :)

I really hope that!!! I want my length back!! :D

Cute cats :) I'm really envious of your length,colour and lovely healthy curls at the ends.

I have seven furbabies they are crazy,,but I love them,,, thank you!!! :flower:

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Your hair has made great improvement! And even though you did a trim, it doesn't look like you lost much length! By the way, your English is fine!

thank you so much!!! :blossom:

Your hair is gorgeous, the curls are so beautiful.

thank you :cloud9: :D

Your hair is beautiful :blossom:

thank you!!!! :flower:

alexis917
May 30th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Your ends look thicker and healthier now! Very shiny hair, too.
By the way, your cats are adorable!

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Your ends look thicker and healthier now! Very shiny hair, too.
By the way, your cats are adorable!

thank you!! I feel my hair much thicker :D

Audhumla
May 30th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Wow . . .
Your hair is amazing!
I'm a little disappointed to read that the Ever___ lines from L'Oreal gave you so many issues though because I used to use it and I just bought another bottle yesterday :/
Now I'm not sure if I should use it or not.

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Wow . . .
Your hair is amazing!
I'm a little disappointed to read that the Ever___ lines from L'Oreal gave you so many issues though because I used to use it and I just bought another bottle yesterday :/
Now I'm not sure if I should use it or not.

:( I think just not work on everyone...(like me),,, but if works on you I'm really happy for you cause I love the smell !!!

McFearless
May 30th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Your hair is so so so gorgeous! Be kinder to yourself, your ends look really good. :) I'm sure you can find a cone free conditioner with ingredients similar to suave naturals.

Your english is perfect btw :)

bahoban
May 30th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Your hair is so so so gorgeous! Be kinder to yourself, your ends look really good. :) I'm sure you can find a cone free conditioner with ingredients similar to suave naturals.

Your english is perfect btw :)

ohh I hope so!! I miss Suave Naturals soooooo much!! everything about those products :(,, and about the language,, I never fell 100% confident on english cause I feel sometimes I have bad spelling or something,, but thank you!! your kind words mean the world to me :cloud9: