PDA

View Full Version : Downton Abbey Lady Sybil Hairstyle: Watch for the music!

Kaya
May 29th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this, but figured it would be appreciated here. I love Downton Abbey and Lady Sybil is my favorite character, and not just for her hair! :) (No spoilers please. I haven't seen the 3rd series yet!) A friend found this video and I fell in love with it: but not necessarily for the hairstyle. Beware, there is some pretty gnarly teasing going on. Perhaps one of our many savvy stylists here can tweak it to be more hair-friendly. But I digress...the reason I love this video is for the music! :inlove: Fans of the show will recognize it and I must admit, it's the most beautiful rendition I've ever heard. And to think that the ladies singing aren't professionals, as far as I know. They have some serious talent! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O08v4wEGyYo

jacqueline101
May 30th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Try it and see if it works. Let us see the results.

Annibelle
May 30th, 2013, 07:35 AM
I love Sybil's and Mary's hair!

This is slightly off-topic, and it's not a plot spoiler, but I will say that I'm happy that they give Edith more attractive clothes and hair in the third series. She's still no Mary or Sybil, but I think you'll enjoy more fashion eye candy. ;)

Neecola
May 31st, 2013, 10:31 AM
Aw, that was such a pretty rendition! Pretty style too. Thanks for sharing.