PDA

View Full Version : Updos. help :(

longcurlygirl<3
May 24th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Hi everyone! So school is almost done just exams, so sorry I haven't been around much.

Since my last measure from TB I have reached to classic stretched. So my hair feels too heavy, any options for thick, curly, long hair updos? Also I felt my hair that was in a 3 strand braid got stuck to something and I tugged, do you think I did any damage? Any suggestions?
Thanks

jacqueline101
May 24th, 2013, 03:29 PM
I would try a crown braid.

SerinaDaith
May 24th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I just have to say oh my gosh your hair is awesome! Check out TorrinPage in the land of youtube, she has long thick hair, granted straight but she does tons of super awesome styles most of which look like they would distribute weight well. There are loads of other ladies like waitingsolong and arrowoden on there from here, ladollyvita33 and ladollyvita333 I think are all from here too but thickness wise I think Torrin would be a good bet for you. I know a lot of other people have youtube from here but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Quixii
May 24th, 2013, 06:07 PM
My hair is not as thick as yours, but here's a tutorial (http://youtu.be/9uGkbuwgsH8) I made for my go-to style, which works great with my curly long hair.