PDA

View Full Version : L'oreal Paris hair expertise everstrong sulfate-free hydrate shampoo

qijino1236
May 21st, 2013, 10:17 PM
L'oreal Paris hair expertise everstrong sulfate-free hydrate shampoo ....
This is sort of a very narrow question but has anyone used this shampoo? If so what do you think of it?

CurlyMopTop
May 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
I haven't used the hydrating but I have used the smoothing one. I like it. It seems to be gentler than my other no-sulfate shampoos. It has a really perfume smell to it though.

goldloli
May 22nd, 2013, 07:58 AM
I've used the everpure, eversleek, evercreme and whatever the names lines, all of them are good, the smoothing and moisture have exact same ing list... weird!

My fave is the moisture/smoothing, i can also use the conditioner as a leave in but yeah they all smell like flower pot cologne which some people cant tolerate. I've seen raves on boards for the new curl ones, not much info so far on everstrong although the ratings are the same as the other series.

If you're thinking of buying go for it, i have redken, john freida and tigi currently in rotation and the ever stuff performs better for a lower price. There are slight differences between products and i have my personal faves but i never hated anything. The shampoos lift of most types of cone and leave my hair non stripped with great sparkly shine. If you've ever tried shea moisture or tigi sulphate free poos, id say the shampoos aren't as gentle as those but also dont leave weird waxy feeling ad oily roots after a few washes so i prefer them.