PDA

View Full Version : Is this hip?

anitacs9101
May 21st, 2013, 11:46 AM
So, I have weird hips. :D One seems to be higher up than the other. If those are even my hips...:confused: there seems to be several places hip could be on me.

Here is a pic from yesterday:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/Hair%20Timeline/25may20th2013.jpg

And here is the same pic with lines showing all the places I thought hip could be:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Hair/Hair%20Timeline/25may20th2013lines.jpg

Pink line: what HL looks like for my right hip
Lime line: what HL looks like for my left hip
Purple like: what looks to be the widest part of my lower torso

Part of me thinks the purple line really fits the definition of hip, but it seems to be too close to BCL. My hip bones seem closer to the pink line than the purple line but it's hard to tell.

What do you think? :heart:

door72067
May 21st, 2013, 11:58 AM
I go by where I feel my hip bones, which seems like it should be around that purple line

SerinaDaith
May 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM
Yup feel for the hip bones that'll tell you where your hips really start.

anitacs9101
May 21st, 2013, 12:18 PM
Yup feel for the hip bones that'll tell you where your hips really start.

I go by where I feel my hip bones, which seems like it should be around that purple line

I agree, it does look like it should be where the purple line is. But if I try to go by where my hip bones are, then it's higher up, I think...to try and figure this out I took a long wooden dowel and rested it at the top of my hip bones, then used two mirrors to see if my hair reached it, and while this isn't the most accurate or scientific experiment lol, my hair did seem to touch it. I suppose I will bug my sister later to take some pics with the dowel.

alexis917
May 21st, 2013, 12:28 PM
It looks to me like you're past waist but not quite hip yet.
Your hair color is so shiny and bright! Did you use henna, or manic panic?

akilina
May 21st, 2013, 12:35 PM
I feel like hip might be around the green line actually. Idk though...I have trouble deciding where hip might be on me someday but I just feel where the top of my hip bones are....which seems about right.

anitacs9101
May 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM
It looks to me like you're past waist but not quite hip yet.
Your hair color is so shiny and bright! Did you use henna, or manic panic?

Thank you so much :) it is manic panic, and I dyed it almost two months ago and it's still bright!

I feel like hip might be around the green line actually. Idk though...I have trouble deciding where hip might be on me someday but I just feel where the top of my hip bones are....which seems about right.

Thanks for the input, yeah I was thinking this too...haha I'm so undecided :P

akilina
May 21st, 2013, 12:54 PM
Thank you so much :) it is manic panic, and I dyed it almost two months ago and it's still bright!

Thanks for the input, yeah I was thinking this too...haha I'm so undecided :P
What is your texture and all that good stuff?? I kind of miss how before the upgrade it said the hair stats in the side.

Eek silly me I just saw its in your sig :) Our hair is almost similar ish in a way, I just can NOT get it to bsl :( I am hoping that this time it will happen. Even when I never chopped or trimmed too much it just doesn't really get past that point and never has even since I was a little girl. Im hopeful, and its nice to see others with slightly similar hair that is very long. (I think your hair is very long!)

anitacs9101
May 22nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
What is your texture and all that good stuff?? I kind of miss how before the upgrade it said the hair stats in the side.

Eek silly me I just saw its in your sig :) Our hair is almost similar ish in a way, I just can NOT get it to bsl :( I am hoping that this time it will happen. Even when I never chopped or trimmed too much it just doesn't really get past that point and never has even since I was a little girl. Im hopeful, and its nice to see others with slightly similar hair that is very long. (I think your hair is very long!)

I'm sorry, that sounds so frustrating :( but thank you for the kind words! :heart:

jacqueline101
May 22nd, 2013, 01:41 PM
I'd say your hair will be at hip near the purple line. I'd wait until it grows to the purple line and feel for your hips.

Kherome
May 22nd, 2013, 01:41 PM
The Lime line is hip to me.