PDA

View Full Version : A kind person willing to help

fae
August 28th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hello,

I wanted to ask for a favor from a person (or persons) good with up dos and styles.

I seem to be terribly dense when it comes to many of the instructions listed on the site. Reading the instructions escapes me. If anyone would be willing to guide me, perhaps thru pms, I would be ever so greatful.

I would pm a member on my own, but thought I would ask for someone who could be patient with my many questions and in explaining hair styles.

Thank you.

Nevermore
August 28th, 2008, 09:24 PM
What styles do you need help with, specifically? Some members have posted videos (Hypnotica comes to mind) that might help and those people would probably be willing to give you the links to those videos.

fae
August 28th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Hi nevermore,

Thanks. Unfortunately because my phone hasnt been updated since march, a lot of the videos don't load. I guess I forgot to mention that. I can get most videos from youtube to load but nothing else.

It does help to see the videos though. That was how I finally got the rope braid down.

Nevermore
August 29th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Ahh, that sucks. Videos are so great for learning. Would you just want step by step/painfully detailed PM's or pictures? If it's the first, I can help on some of the updos maybe. I can't get good pictures though, so :\

Anje
August 29th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Hi Fae. I don't know a lot of styles, and while our lengths our similar, I'm not as thick. But I'd be willing to help with what I can, if you're interested.

eadwine
August 30th, 2008, 10:49 AM
In my signature is a link to a lot of styles, most with a video added to them.